Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HAPPY PRESIDENTS' DAY

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2015
    2001400ex said:

photo Hows_My_Leadership_Call_1-800-IAM-AWOL_Mission_Accomplished_Putting_the_W_in_AWOL_AWOL_George_Bush_AWOL_funny_Bush_picture_zpstrnour6l.jpg

More straw man arguments. Man up and address the fact that your Boy has the job NOW because you voted for him twice, and he's a complete fuck up.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    That little twerp Bush in military uniform is an affront to the good people of this country's military. Fuck off fucko.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,231
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So much for Hondo's love of truth

Unlike our current President, W was thoroughly investigated and vetted. There was a news conference in the White House about his NG service. He was never AWOL

Libtards love to lie and be lied to

Simple fact
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

photo Hows_My_Leadership_Call_1-800-IAM-AWOL_Mission_Accomplished_Putting_the_W_in_AWOL_AWOL_George_Bush_AWOL_funny_Bush_picture_zpstrnour6l.jpg

More straw man arguments. Man up and address the fact that your Boy has the job NOW because you voted for him twice, and he's a complete fuck up.

Lol if you are going to post Bush in a uniform... That's what you get.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see. It wasn't your need to come and defend Obama that caused you to lie about Bush, it was seeing Bush in uniform that caused you to lie about him

Cause you said you don't defend Obama you just don't like people lying. Other than yourself I guess
  • Options

So much for Hondo's love of truth

Unlike our current President, W was thoroughly investigated and vetted. There was a news conference in the White House about his NG service. He was never AWOL

Libtards love to lie and be lied to

Simple fact

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

He didn't complete his obligation to the national guard either. Funny how you are fine with a pic misrepresenting Clinton and Obama, but come to a quick defense of Bush.

That speaks volumes.
  • Options

I see. It wasn't your need to come and defend Obama that caused you to lie about Bush, it was seeing Bush in uniform that caused you to lie about him

Cause you said you don't defend Obama you just don't like people lying. Other than yourself I guess

How is posting a pic of W defending Obama? Fuck you are stupid.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The guy who relies on wikipedia calls me stupid. Bush was never AWOL and he completed his service. That is a fact.

I always defended Bush. Ask around. I don't need to lie about it. Those are real pictures of Obama and Clinton by the way. You felt the need to jump in and lie about Bush to deflect from the picture of your guy
  • Options

The guy who relies on wikipedia calls me stupid. Bush was never AWOL and he completed his service. That is a fact.

I always defended Bush. Ask around. I don't need to lie about it. Those are real pictures of Obama and Clinton by the way. You felt the need to jump in and lie about Bush to deflect from the picture of your guy

Both pictures are misrepresentations. And read the actual wiki article. Of course he didn't go AWOL, just like Obama isn't Muslim.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who said Obama is a muslim in this thread? How are those pictures misrepresentations? Why would I read a wiki article written by liars like you?

That didn't help at all
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Hold it!

I saw a 20/20 episode where Dan Rather exposed Bush for lying about his service and going AWOL.

A nightly news anchor would never lie or embellish a story, so I am with doogs and the other one.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex...you're posting? Thought you were taking the day off digging up unemployment numbers...
  • Options

2001400ex...you're posting? Thought you were taking the day off digging up unemployment numbers...

I'll get back to it tonight. Some of us have shit to do.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Hold it!

I saw a 20/20 episode where Dan Rather exposed Bush for lying about his service and going AWOL.

A nightly news anchor would never lie or embellish a story, so I am with doogs and the other one.
    A fox news anchor would never lie or embellish a story.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Like reading Wikipedia and defending Obama at every change possible?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Like reading Wikipedia and defending Obama at every change possible?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • Options

I'm sure Bush heroically crushed beers and showed up hungover in the morning; certainly his record of service was exemplary.
  • Options
    Only people that serve in the military could ever be patriotic and moral.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    You forgot the most important president in uniform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv6OOuPI5c0