Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Fighting Romars vs. the Shockers Thread

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Just realized we are on the pac 12 network. Only down 1 at half 29-30.

Comments

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fourth grade teams that played during halftime had a better planned and executed offense and defense than Romar.

Shout out to the 25 students in the dawgpack today.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Update:

We lost by 10. Were up by 6 late in the 2nd, but then decided we couldn't hit another shot and got boat raced.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thank god I sat outside and bbq rather than remember uw plays bball
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This is just sad and pathetic.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    ntxduck said:

This sounds awfully familiar to the end of the Kent era.

Even Ernie Kent never missed the tournament 4 straight years
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

As you all probably have noticed since my arrival, I'm a bit of a bball freak. When uw has reached the point where fans like me literally give two shits about the future and have decided there is no point to following the program bc of the complete apathy of the ad and the supportive fanbase for the continual shit sandwich. Back to my bbq

Cricket looks better even week

To be fair, the cricket games have been blowouts so far.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I thought all the December exuberance was premature but nobody saw this coming, at least before Upshaw hit the bricks.

It's just painful to witness. Ty was a stiff, incompetent asshole but Romar is a good guy who did a lot of good things for the quality of the program. Of course had Woody had the guts to do this last year or two years ago when he should have...

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Forgot to mention the tards holding up a "We'll be patient Romar" sign. The program is in the shitter, but not quite to the owen12 level it will take to force pool boy to make a change.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015
    section8 said:

Forgot to mention the tards holding up a "We'll be patient Romar" sign. The program is in the shitter, but not quite to the owen12 level it will take to force pool boy to make a change.

I missed that, but it makes me want to vomit. We are such a third rate program with first rate financing it's unbelievable.

In all honesty we need to remember to thank Pat Haden, because there is no way in hell Woody fires Sark and lucks into Pete if he hasn't already done something about Romar.

The football program got so LUCKY. If Pete isn't the guy, may the Aztecs be wrong by 3 years because it's the end.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    section8 said:

0-7 since Losing to Utah. 5 games to go. Owen12 may be making an appearance.
  • Options
    The problem with all the romar love is that he is making horrid decisions in so many areas. He put his ass on the line with mark a few years ago and likely cost himself Aaron Gordon and a ncaa team. Then takes upshaw bc romar is the divine spirit who rights all and can't keep the kid out of trouble.

We have a super reliable steady guy who spends his time with reclamation projects rather than talent who can stay on the team.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

As you all probably have noticed since my arrival, I'm a bit of a bball freak. When uw has reached the point where fans like me literally give two shits about the future and have decided there is no point to following the program bc of the complete apathy of the ad and the supportive fanbase for the continual shit sandwich. Back to my bbq

You just described me to a "t".

I haven't watched one minute of Husky bball since Upshaw's couch was sold. I wasn't watching faithfully before that. I never thought I'd be this apathetic.
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAH. So i just saw the box score of the game and ASU had more offensive rebounds than UW's entire team had defensive rebounds.

I'm not even sure how that is possible?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

You just described me to a "t".

I haven't watched one minute of Husky bball since Upshaw's couch was sold. I wasn't watching faithfully before that. I never thought I'd be this apathetic.
    I watched the Arizona game because Dave and Bill.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

This sounds awfully familiar to the end of the Kent era.

Even Ernie Kent never missed the tournament 4 straight years
    That's because Oregon cares about winning.