Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peters thread, take two.

Comments

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

LaZoris said:

The kid was a late first-rounder... and he fucked that into a 3rd-4th round pick. No wonder he hired some help to edit his pre-draft interview. No one is taking this fucked up kid in the first 2 rounds. Not even the Browns.

That post is how I realized this was a bamp.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just reread the whole thread. Looks like there's more work to do.

HuskyJW said:

F-Me

He's not owning anything. He's not getting picked 1st day. Nobody is buying this.

BUMP
  • Options
    LaZoris said:

Here below is a top tier talent who fucked himself and went 3rd round. National exposure playing for a top tier team... You really think peters who fucked himself for a NW school who is known for going to kraft mac n cheese bowls is gonna get more exposure than this guy and get drafted higher?

"Once considered a Heisman Trophy front-runner, Mathieu didn't play last season after Tigers coach Les Miles kicked him off the team for failing multiple drug tests."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/26/tyrann-mathieu-cardinals-draft-nfl-2013_n_3166961.html

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    A lot of fucktardedness just like every other thread. Anyone with half a brain knew Peters was twice he corner Trufant was and a prototypical shut down corner. He was the top corner in the draft by far.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Just reread the whole thread. Looks like there's more work to do.

HuskyJW said:

F-Me

He's not owning anything. He's not getting picked 1st day. Nobody is buying this.

BUMP
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jesus Christ. We get it.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2015
    I think the lesson is that when you don't know your fucking ass from a hole in the ground, it's best not to go up on the roof and shout it out for everyone to hear.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is awesomeness, and the reason an unfettered message board is so much fun.

Don't try taking people to task for being wrong on everything in real life though. I tried and ended up with no friends (thus I'm here).

You were cool in that movie about the chic who gets the cum in her hair, funny that we good stuff favra
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Peters is already a shutdown corner in just his 2nd NFL start. Too bad his career is going to be wasted playing for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.
  • Options

Peters is already a shutdown corner in just his 2nd NFL start. Too bad his career is going to be wasted playing for Andy Reid and Alex Smith.

Disagree. Reid and Smith will both be gone before Peters' rookie contract is over. Cook it!