Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

peace Prize winner asks Congress to go to WAR! in Iraq

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
you just can't make this shit up.

Good news for Honda is... he's still young enough to enlist.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Except he didn't. But you know that.
  • Options
    yes. he. did and yes, you should support the effort personally
  • Options
    "Declaring the Islamic State is on the defensive and "going to lose," President Barack Obama asked Congress on Wednesday to formally authorize military force against the militants. But he vowed not to repeat the large and costly ground wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-hopes-finesse-controversy-over-ground-troops-090353171--politics.html

Except he didn't.

I do funny it funny how conservatives blast him for not doing anything. Then blast him for doing something. Make up your mind, will you?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

"Declaring the Islamic State is on the defensive and "going to lose," President Barack Obama asked Congress on Wednesday to formally authorize military force against the militants. But he vowed not to repeat the large and costly ground wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-hopes-finesse-controversy-over-ground-troops-090353171--politics.html

Except he didn't.

I do funny it funny how conservatives blast him for not doing anything. Then blast him for doing something. Make up your mind, will you?

As a conservative, I think that's a totally fair observation.

OTOH, it just further illustrates why the whole Nobel Peace Prize award was way TOO SOON.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baby killer...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama is trying to make his oil buddies rich

Oh wait he's a Democrat so it's cool

We're pointing out your hypocrisy hondo

Obama is going to war but he isnt. That's worth criticism. His half ass war in Afghanistan is killing way more of our troops

If you're going to war go to fucking war. I'd applaud him. But he isnt. He's just playing politics for the dumbfuck voter like Honda
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Obama is going to war but he isnt. That's worth criticism. His half ass war in Afghanistan is killing way more of our troops

If you're going to war go to fucking war. I'd applaud him. But he isnt. He's just playing politics for the dumbfuck voter like Honda

Drop the mic
  • Options

Interesting. I don't recall saying I supported this action. Did I miss something?
  • Options
    Should I show your post to my neighbor girls whose daddy was just ordered deployed... and re-assure them daddy isn't going to war... Just going to be a target in a war zone?

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Drop the mic
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Should I show your post to my neighbor girls whose daddy was just ordered deployed... and re-assure them daddy isn't going to war... Just going to be a target in a war zone?

oh fuck off

Believe me, people in the military would love deployments right now.

Deployment >>>>>>>>> Reductions in force
  • Options
    now that depends on if you prefer war over family and also if you have any marketable skills... assuming you went into the military with an actual plan.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    many people go in as careerists. Shocking, I know.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited February 2015
    2001400ex said:

Interesting. I don't recall saying I supported this action. Did I miss something?
    You've been pretty consistent in all other manners of 100% unequivocal support of him so it's really not a reach.

• Options
    loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

You've been pretty consistent in all other manners of 100% unequivocal support of him so it's really not a reach.

Show me one comment where I have provided 100% unequivocal support for Obama.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

goalpostmove.jpg

Your were the first comment in this thread to not support Obama. Wait, you did support him. As always.

Who are you trying to fool?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

goalpostmove.jpg

Your were the first comment in this thread to not support Obama. Wait, you did support him. As always.

You do know the difference between calling out people for lies and supporting a person, right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

goalpostmove.jpg

You do know the difference between calling out people for lies and supporting a person, right?
    Nobody is lying here except you. Hope this helps

You have defended Obama in every thread for every act. That is devotion pure and simple. Why lie about it?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    We can only pray to the big guy that it will go as smoothly as Afghanistan.....
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

loadsock said:

2001400ex said:

goalpostmove.jpg

Nobody is lying here except you. Hope this helps

You have defended Obama in every thread for every act. That is devotion pure and simple. Why lie about it?
    Pressing.