Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fox should hire Brian Williams. Now's the time..

Ultimate way to spit in NBC and cnbc's red eye. Good way to get him to turn on NBC and all their left propoganda and blatant non-reporting of liberal news and overzealous reporting targeting the right. Take Billy O's slot, insert Hannity at 6 and slide Bill to 7:00 .

Imagine the ratings? Imagine the dent in liberal reporting and the truths that would emerge? Double Williams salary, it would pay for itself in 1 week.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ultimate way to spit in NBC and cnbc's red eye. Good way to get him to turn on NBC and all their left propoganda and blatant non-reporting of liberal news and overzealous reporting targeting the right. Take Billy O's slot, insert Hannity at 6 and slide Bill to 7:00 .

Imagine the ratings? Imagine the dent in liberal reporting and the truths that would emerge? Double Williams salary, it would pay for itself in 1 week.

That's awesome coming from a fox news fan.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

It's funny because retards like you think cable news matters.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    And conversely I'd go after Brit Hume if I was NBC. He's the best in the business and basically unemployed at fox. Dont know what happened with ABC. Maybe an ole-timer like passion or Race does. I prefer knowledge be shared among gents, not to rush to Wiki for instant knowledge like the liberal millennials do everytime a a question is posed. Sorry EX, didnt mean to pigeonhole you buddy
  • Options

And conversely I'd go after Brit Hume if I was NBC. He's the best in the business and basically unemployed at fox. Dont know what happened with ABC. Maybe an ole-timer like passion or Race does. I prefer knowledge be shared among gents, not to rush to Wiki for instant knowledge like the liberal millennials do everytime a a question is posed. Sorry EX, didnt mean to pigeonhole you buddy

Yes I would hate wiki if I were you too. Because everything you're masters lie to you about is proven false there.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Yes I would hate wiki if I were you too. Because everything you're masters lie to you about is proven false there.
    your*

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dawgman should hire Brian Williams.
  • Options
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

your*

Fucking autocorrect.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

It's funny because retards like you think cable news matters.
    Only thing worth watching on Fox or any other cable news.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015
    I never really mettle into your little political battles because I really don't care that much, but one thing Honda gets blasted on by the elders is the idea that wikipedia isn't reliable.

It has like a 98% accuracy rate that makes it pretty much the best source online. Yeah anyone can fuck with a topic randomly, but its self regulation is quite brilliant.

Continue slapping each other.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

I never really mettle into your little political battles because I really don't care that much, but one thing Honda gets blasted on by the elders is the idea that wikipedia isn't reliable.

It has like a 98% accuracy rate that makes it pretty much the best source online. Yeah anyone can fuck with a topic randomly, but it's self regulation is quite brilliant.

wikipedia is your source????
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

It has like a 98% accuracy rate that makes it pretty much the best source online. Yeah anyone can fuck with a topic randomly, but it's self regulation is quite brilliant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

yes.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

yes.
    Now that's funny shit.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hate to break it to yaz, but all mainstream news outlets are white house PR teleprompter readers. The only differentiator between them is to what degree.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

It has like a 98% accuracy rate that makes it pretty much the best source online. Yeah anyone can fuck with a topic randomly, but its self regulation is quite brilliant.

Yeah wiki is actually pretty good. There's links to all the references.

I still remember back in the day when the mayor of Charlotte bet Mitch in the morning they would win the NFC championship in 2005. He said he would give Mitch tickets to the UNC/Duke basketball game if the Hawks won. So the mayor wouldn't respond to their calls. A year later or some time, a listener somehow got the mayor on the phone with Mitch to talk about it. He welched on the bet and basically just said he did, not much he can do about it.

So listeners went onto his wiki page and changed it. They posted funny shit like he was a bed wetter and such. It was amazing how quickly it was changed back. For a page of some obscure mayor.

Does that mean everything is 100% perfect? Of course not. But at least I know the sourc and can verify it.

I know, cool story bro.