Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

great jobs report huh Dems?

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Thats all you got to say J? Im sure EX will arrive shortly with some plagiarized and misleading generalities from his online automated-professor from his university of pheonix classes. Fremont from his hip grabbing conversations with his hairdressing lover, who btw is currently working his way through SCCC snipping pelo.

Come on libs, drop the molly, spit out the semen and contribute something since youve been pushing for 6 months this Obama economic recovery

FREE PUB!!1!

You really want me to send you running back to Dawgman again?
    Tommy you've been my bitch from day 1.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Thats all you got to say J? Im sure EX will arrive shortly with some plagiarized and misleading generalities from his online automated-professor from his university of pheonix classes. Fremont from his hip grabbing conversations with his hairdressing lover, who btw is currently working his way through SCCC snipping pelo.

Come on libs, drop the molly, spit out the semen and contribute something since youve been pushing for 6 months this Obama economic recovery

FREE PUB!!1!

You weren't here from day 1. You were still at Dawgman fluffing Kim and Sark.

Go snort your meds and post some of your vintage village idiot stuff for us all to laugh at.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

FREE PUB!!1!

Dude...
    Sup, brah??? ;)
    You seem happy. You just roll one up?
    He just unrolled one up and is smoking it now. Smokeless, Vaporless and satisfying
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

FREE PUB!!1!

Dude...
    Sup, brah??? ;)
    You seem happy. You just roll one up?
    He just unrolled one up and is smoking it now. Smokeless, Vaporless and satisfying
    Rolling superiority guy?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

FREE PUB!!1!

Yes your incessant nonsensical rambling did make him your bitch.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,644
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I say just print more money. More money = better economy. Fact.

The Fed are full of a bunch of classy guys. Fire up them presses!! The solution to all our problems is fiat money just flood the Earth with green bills.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Puppy is to republicans what Passion is to democrats.