Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obama Invited Leader Of Terror Co-Conspirator Group To White House Meeting

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited February 2015 in Tug Tavern
"After complaints, the White House finally released names of the "Muslim leaders" Obama met with behind closed doors Wednesday. Now we know why it was secret. The list includes members of known jihadist groups." Investor's Business Daily

Among the 14 lucky Muslim luminaries were:

• Imam Mohamed Magid, who preaches at a fundamentalist Northern Virginia mosque that has listed a number of trustees and major donors whose offices and homes were raided after 9/11 by federal agents on suspicion of funding terrorists.

• Azhar Azeez, president of the Islamic Society of North America, a known radical Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas front group that remains on the Justice Department's list of unindicted terrorist co-conspirators.

• Sherman Jackson, who as the King Faisal Chair of Islamic Thought at USC, once gave a lecture at a conference in Toronto that has been described by "Campus Watch" as a "call to battle" between Muslims and the West.

• Hoda Hawa, national policy adviser of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, which was founded by known members of the Muslim Brotherhood, a worldwide jihadist movement.

The group's former president, Salam al-Marayati, was once kicked off the National Commission on Terrorism after his defense of terrorist acts and the groups who carry them out was revealed.

Topping the agenda was "anti-Muslim bigotry" and banning Muslim terrorist profiling by federal law enforcement. Participants said they got a sympathetic ear from Obama. The president reportedly entertained the idea of naming Muslim judges to federal courts.

Meanwhile, notwithstanding White House statements to the contrary, the most pressing Muslim-related issue of our time — violent jihadism — was not discussed.

news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/020615-738417-secret-white-house-meeting-included-known-jihadist-group-members.htm?p=full

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

"After complaints, the White House finally released names of the "Muslim leaders" Obama met with behind closed doors Wednesday. Now we know why it was secret. The list includes members of known jihadist groups." Investor's Business Daily

Honda Hawa, national policy adviser of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, which was founded by known members of the Muslim Brotherhood, a worldwide jihadist movement.

Meanwhile, notwithstanding White House statements to the contrary, the most pressing Muslim-related issue of our time — violent jihadism — was not discussed.

Holy shit. They publicized the fact I was there. I'm fucked.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Honda Hawa, national policy adviser of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, which was founded by known members of the Muslim Brotherhood, a worldwide jihadist movement.

Holy shit. They publicized the fact I was there. I'm fucked.
    You've been fucked for along time and never even gotten a reach around.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2015
    Hopefully someone assassinates these fuckers (the jihadi ones)
  • Options
    Fox news is not even reporting this. So either my Google is broken or this is bullshit. I report, you decide.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Fox news is not even reporting this. So either my Google is broken or this is bullshit. I report, you decide.

Fox News, me, Race, the inconvenient truths are not going away.
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Who asked for you to leave? It's actually funny watching your pressing on Obama. Then showing you that your news source is blatantly lying to you.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Who asked for you to leave? It's actually funny watching your pressing on Obama. Then showing you that your news source is blatantly lying to you.
    Brian Williams?
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Brian Williams?
    Tell me how his lie affected anyone. This news source is lying about jihadists in the white house.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Brian Williams?
    Tell me how his lie affected anyone. This news source is lying about jihadists in the white house.
    Are you questioning whether a meeting took place? Are you questioning who was in attendance? Or are you just throwing your hands in the air saying the media is lying?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Brian Williams?
    Are you questioning whether a meeting took place? Are you questioning who was in attendance? Or are you just throwing your hands in the air saying the media is lying?
    The White House visitors logs are "public" record. This is yet another example of how Obama thinks he is above the law. "The MOST TRANSPARENT" Administration in history.

Give me a fucking break.