Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Blatant Lie From Kim Grinolds

2»

Comments

• fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Follow the rules, don't hijack threads, and keep it civil out there. It's pretty simple really.

Lots of twisting going on

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Follow the rules, don't hijack threads, and keep it civil out there. It's pretty simple really.

Lots of twisting going on

Either way, it's going to be interesting.

FUUUUUUCKKKKK yyouuuuu
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Kim is getting called on his shit now. Multiple posters are using my info and my arguments against him.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799

Kim is getting called on his shit now. Multiple posters are using my info and my arguments against him.

Education is the first thing tyrants take away.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 951
    Yeah, but still
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    a lot of future lost souls are calling out Kim for his bullshit on the dmc recruiting board. kim said cp's recruiting hasn't improved since his bsu days, when posters provided stats that said otherwise, kim backtracks and says he meant it in terms of where his class ranked in his conference.

going to be very interesting to see where this discussion goes ;)
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    some of those at DMC need to learn the difference between what Kim thinks and hears and what is real.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

The nonsense some spew out here about his (Sark) instate recruiting is pure fiction. he didn't get everybody, but he got most, just like Pete. Pete won't get everybody, but he will get most

2009 class- Sark gets 1 of the top 11 recruits in state
    2010 class- Sark gets 5 of the top 8
    2011 class- Sark gets 6 of the top 7
    2012 class- Sark gets 3 of the top 8 (Nathan Dean, Jake Eldenkramp, Lindquist)
    2013 class- Sark gets 3 of the top 8 (Basham, Constantine, Ajamu)

So Sark had two good years out of five with results getting worse the last three years he was here. If he was here through the 2014 signing he'd have only got 1 out of 8. Maybe 2. Lets say he gets 2/8 in 2014. Then he'd be batting 33% on the top in-state recruits in his last three years.

2014 class- Pete gets 5 of the top 8 (inc 3 of top 4)
    2015 class- Pete gets 6 of the top 7

Sark's transition class was a total disaster. It was a weak in-state class but he still only got 1 of the top 11 guys. Pete, on the other hand managed to get 5 of the top 8 guys during his transition year and that included the top 2 and 3 of the top 4 guys. Pete followed that up by getting 6 of the top 7. Only guy he didn't get was the QB Rypein who he would have got if Browning made a different decision. So this year Pete did get everybody.

We should also note that the guys Sark got in the 2012-2013 class are not panning out in any way. 2 are already gone and as of right now it looks like not one of the other 3 will be a full time starter. In other words, a complete whiff for Sark's last two in-state classes.

Nonsense? The only nonsense is whatever comes from Kim.

The one thing missing that's a huge part of this argument is looking at the guys Petersen flipped during his transition year in Baker and I think he got one other guy. If you assumed Sark stayed (I know we don't deal with hypotheticals around here), he gets only 3 or 4 of the top 8.
    McGaryou is the other guy