Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgs @ Beavs on FS1

Comments

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Uw honestly deserves having 2k people at games. There is nothing to watch and people shouldn't put their money into something the ad is willing to just go without recourse for putting a shitty product on the floor.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Uw honestly deserves having 2 people at games. There is nothing to watch and people shouldn't put their money into something the ad is willing to just go without recourse for putting a shitty product on the floor.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If my choices were Romar or @RoadDawg55 coaching the program ... I'd probably side with Romar.

Otherwise, give me what's behind Door #2.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015
    Tequilla said:

If my choices were Romar or @RoadDawg55 coaching the program ... I'd probably side with Romar.

So you're saying I shouldn't send I my resume? I see you are butthurt about me making fun of your Dean Smith post and nonexistent basketball career.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

So you're saying I shouldn't send I my resume? I see you are butthurt about me making fun of your Dean Smith post and nonexistent basketball career.
    You made a fucking ridiculously classless post ...

You clearly missed the mark in trying to throw me and my "career" in the discussion because you had absolutely no clue what the fuck I was talking about.

Idiots like you look at Dean Smith and make jokes about him being the only person that could hold Jordan under 20 points per game. Instead, people like Jordan speak about how much of an influence he has had on their life and would say that they wouldn't be anywhere close to the player that they were without him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

So you're saying RoadDawg isn't one of your favorite, classy poasters?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You clearly missed the mark in trying to throw me and my "career" in the discussion because you had absolutely no clue what the fuck I was talking about.

Idiots like you look at Dean Smith and make jokes about him being the only person that could hold Jordan under 20 points per game. Instead, people like Jordan speak about how much of an influence he has had on their life and would say that they wouldn't be anywhere close to the player that they were without him.
    WTF are you talking about? Dean Smith was a great coach. Sorry for making fun of a classy T's and P's post.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

WTF are you talking about? Dean Smith was a great coach. Sorry for making fun of a classy T's and P's post.
    Pretty much what you just said ... just not the thing to make fun of ... pretty pathetic if you ask me.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I'm not a big fan of people being assclowns when being an assclown isn't warranted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I'm not a big fan of people being assclowns when being an assclown isn't warranted.
    It's a message board. I suggest you stop being a faggot.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

It's a message board. I suggest you stop being a faggot.
    Nice deflection
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Can we get this topic back on firing the unfirable rather than pissing in one anothers virtual cheerios
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

And yet somehow my post was the only one that angered you. Every other post also made fun of you. I wonder what I said that made you so upset?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Some people need to take the gloves off in this thread.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

And yet somehow my post was the only one that angered you. Every other post also made fun of you. I wonder what I said that made you so upset?
    Clearly, it was your recognition of his IMA career. He must have felt undervalued and likely wasn't chosen to play as much as he'd have liked. Picked on? Roughed up? Who knows, but it's obviously a soft spot for @Tequilla. WTF his BB ineptitude has to do with Dean Smith's death is beyond me.
  • Options
    A few posts made reference to some "issues" in Smith's career that you could argue in one way or another taint his legacy which whatever on ...

It has nothing to do with my abilities on or off the court ... it's really the fact that someone would make comments degrading Smith by taking shots at me in the process. That's a fucking joke and ridiculous.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2015
    Take this shit to the "this team actually doesn't suck" thread