Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

we are at a point...

Comments

• Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

If we're going to bash Sark with an OL Bored, can we have something for those of who are negas, maybe a WR Bored?

How about a board for people who say they don't defend Sark but always defend Sark?
    Some confuse defending Sark with calling BS on Bull Shit.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm not confused at all. You support Sark. You just don't have the GUTS to SAY IT TO OUR FACE! #brents

Internet tough gal must have got some sand in the vaginal area.

$75,000

Pressing.

DIAFF.

Pool Boy.

#cutelingo
  • Options

I'm not confused at all. You support Sark. You just don't have the GUTS to SAY IT TO OUR FACE! #brents

Internet tough gal must have got some sand in the vaginal area.

$75,000

Pressing.

DIAFF.

Pool Boy.

#cutelingo
    You really don't fit in here.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you don't get it try not to make it so obvious that you don't get you mick bastard
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

My view on Sark has been made pretty clear. I just don't have to critique every second of his life to try to justify my concerns.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    IMALOSER_ said:

My view on Sark has been made pretty clear. I just don't have to critique every second of his life to try to justify my concerns.
    I said your view is clear. You support him. Clear?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to defend every second of Sark's life to make it clear that I don't support him
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't support Mora
  • Options

If you don't get it try not to make it so obvious that you don't get you mick bastard

The fact that you don't get that I get it makes it obvious that your are just not getting it.

Got it???
  • Options

I support Mora getting plunger raped by Baylor.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

The fact that you don't get that I get it makes it obvious that your are just not getting it.

Got it???
    You really suck at this. You aren't even good at trolling or even funny.
  • Options

Got it???
    You really suck at this. You aren't even good at trolling or even funny.
    My #1 goal here is to impress you. Please tell me it is working???

Thanks in advance for the flags & thumbs down. Your obsession with my every post means a lot to me.

Have a nice day :D
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2013

That loss to Baylor is as bad as any of Sark's blowouts.

• Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Sounds like a bitter political money grabbing cult of personality

Who'd have thought it possible. . .

Derek and His Minions.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If we're going to bash Sark with an OL Bored, can we have something for those of who are negas, maybe a WR Bored?

How about a board for people who say they don't defend Sark but support the troops?
    Shouldn't be too difficult.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013

That loss to Baylor is as bad as any of Sark's blowouts.

I wouldn't go that far, but it was pretty bad. I like Mora, and would take him every time over Sark, but I do think some on here are way too quick to crown him when there is very little evidence he is a great coach. I know, Carroll struggled in the NFL as well, but Carroll actually had defenses ranked at the top of the league when he was a coordinator. When Carroll was head coach of the Patriots, he had two top 10 scoring defenses. Mora did not. If you look at his NFL stats, Mora has never had an elite defense.

Mora had two decent defenses in Atlanta (#12 in total defense), but no elite ones. His defenses were a very mixed bag, even as a DC in San Francisco. Except for the #9 ranked defense in 2001, they were all below league average each year he was DC. In 1999 and 2000, they were right at the bottom of the league in scoring defense. I won't even get into his time on the Seahawks. His defenses were terrible there as well.

Here's a link where you can check Mora's defenses by year. He was DC at SF from 1999-2003, and head coach of Atlana from 2004-2006.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/1999.htm

The thing Mora is doing correctly is recruiting the shit out of his lines and adding in some other elite recruits (DB class from last year.) With the way he is recruiting, he could be an average coach, and he will have some 10 win teams. If he surprises me, and becomes a very good to great coach, he is reeling in the talent to compete for national titles. For all the shit doogs said about how Sark "gets it", Mora actually "gets it" and is building his team the right way.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to compare a first year coach who won his division to a proven 4 year loser because I support Sark but can't defend his record so I talk about Mora. Irishdoogfuckingstupid
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I like to compare a first year coach who won his division to a proven 4 year loser because I support Sark but can't defend his record so I talk about Mora. Irishdoogfuckingstupid

On Doogman the other week someone posted stats "proving" Sark was better than Mora and they only posted stats about how our secondary was better than UCLA's.

Nevermind Mora won 9 games in year one and is kicking Sark's ass in recruiting both years.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,828
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. Mora Jr. Never was really impressive in the NFL. I remember him making some comment about how how when he has Vicki can just give him the ball and let him go... to me that's almost as bad as sark's house money comment. Maybe He was half joking but it still seemed inappropriate. He also wasn't real media savvy when he had that interview with Softy which lead to him getting fired in ATL.

Like you mentioned his time with the Seahawks was anything to write home about. The secondary was near the bottom in a few categories one of the years he was secondary coach.

All that said, I would probably take him over Sark right now. This program needs discipline badly. I just don't think he's Lou Holtz, Don James, Saban, Bo Phlembechler, or Bobby Bowden.

If his dad were a few years younger, it would be pretty cool to see what he could do.