Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Griswold already focusing on next year

Again, he has to reiterate that this class was "not spectacular", especially compared to Sark.

He also wants to point out that he expects a top 15 class next year...even though the in-state crop aren't supposed to be as good and we're supposedly going to take less teen boys. He's already laying the groundwork to call next year a disappointment.

Methinks that he is extremely butthurt after Peterman nearly laughed at every question he asked.

Comments

• Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Of course he's focusing on next year. He jizzed in his pants got really excited when he realized that there is a fresh crop new group of teen boys potential student-athletes to stalk cover write stories about.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Again, he has to reiterate that this class was "not spectacular", especially compared to Sark.

He also wants to point out that he expects a top 15 class next year...even though the in-state crop aren't supposed to be as good and we're supposedly going to take less teen boys. He's already laying the groundwork to call next year a disappointment.

Methinks that he is extremely butthurt after Peterman nearly laughed at every question he asked.

I'm sure you're right and the thought occurs to me how difficult is it to conjure up a decent question, especially in a field he's supposed to know something about. I bet any one of us could do it. His outright incompetence just never ceases to amaze me.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I would like to see posted a Q for Kim: Kim, when I look at the Scout database for 2010, it still shows 31 in the class and we all know they don't all appear on the 2010 roster. Is there any chance we can have the UW score and ranking recalculated for accuracy so just for fun, we can compare Peterman's second class with Sark's second?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,982
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I would like to see posted a Q for Kim: Kim, when I look at the Scout database for 2010, it still shows 31 in the class and we all know they don't all appear on the 2010 roster. Is there any chance we can have the UW score and ranking recalculated for accuracy so just for fun, we can compare Peterman's second class with Sark's second?

Such a question would earn one a timeout and stern warning.
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

SInce when does Kim believe in warnings, regardless of how stern?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I caught the first 30 seconds or so of that shit show before switching over to Sandmeyer. All I heard was this exchange.

Shockey: So I hear the Huskies have a great class this year right?
    KG: Nahhhh...but do you know who did?!? Sark down at USC!!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does anyone else think KG sounds eerily similar to this guy when he's talking to recruits?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,982
    Founders Club
    Kim actually kind of reminds me of Little Carmine in The Sopranos.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What would it take to get some haxx0rs to take that site down?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    If those guys shared a brain, why not ask your readers to submit questions? They'd accomplish two things: their readers feel like they have access and the dopes have informed questions to ask.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

Just curious, how many "top-15 classes" did his man crush sign while at UW?

It's so obvious that he was grinding his teeth and seething over the fence that Petersen built around the state. Oh how the sand must have chafed kim when Benning Potoa'e committed to UW, and said that he would be elsewhere if floppy tits was still the coach. Potoa'e is just this year's version of Budda and McGary.

2010 class was #10!!!!

And it turned out to be a AWFUL class, I mean just terrible as the re-rank showed.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

Just curious, how many "top-15 classes" did his man crush sign while at UW?

It's so obvious that he was grinding his teeth and seething over the fence that Petersen built around the state. Oh how the sand must have chafed kim when Benning Potoa'e committed to UW, and said that he would be elsewhere if floppy tits was still the coach. Potoa'e is just this year's version of Budda and McGary.

2010 class was #10!!!!

And it turned out to be a AWFUL class, I mean just terrible as the re-rank showed.
    2010 was #10 on scout because we signed like 35 players and scout counted 2 guys that didn't even sign. There were a ton of 2 stars in that class and the star average was pathetic.

On a Kim note, somebody over there posted that Petersen has shown that he can recruit. Kim's retort was "The people I've been getting texts and emails from today don't agree with you"
    How the fuck has the university not clamped down on this little faggot and stripped him of his press credentials?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Would be deleted and gone with no warning
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Kim is a moron, but why do some of you get so butthurt over his criticisms of Petersen? We know why he does it and it won't stop until Petersen wins the PAC 12. It might not even stop then.

I don't think criticism is connected to how many games or championships Chris Peterson wins or doesn't win at UW.

It is the lack of insider (mis)information Ken Griswold can offer his subscribers.

Unfortunately for K-Grizzle, Peterson doesn't give a flying F about any appearances of Dawgman.com's relevance.