Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC SEC SEC and a familiar note about Sark

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
grantland.com/the-triangle/national-signing-day-2015-five-story-lines-alabama-usc-tennessee-ohio-state-byron-cowart-iman-marshall/

There are a few exceptions, though, and they could provide a glimpse of which “down” programs are most likely to break through in the near future.

The chief example is USC, whose projected sixth-rated class is laden with offensive skill-position talent. If Steve Sarkisian can seal the deal with defensive tackle Rasheem Green and the aforementioned Marshall, the Trojans could make a late push to challenge Bama for the top spot.

But why is USC going to suck under Sark?

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would normally bash Sark, but he has four highly rated OL commits including the #1 G. I don't think USC will suck, but Sark's teams will always lose games they shouldn't.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2015
    From what I follow this is wrong. SC is going sign probably the #2 class in the country tomorrow that is heavy on DL, LB, and Secondary, and very light on WRs.

Today Sark just beat Urban for a DL from Utah. I hate Sark, but he's going to sign a giant class.

If you want something to mock Sark about, look at who he just hired as an OL coach.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I would normally bash Sark, but he has four highly rated OL commits including the #1 G. I don't think USC will suck, but Sark's teams will always lose games they shouldn't.

One if the things over the years that never ceases to amaze is how bad some USC teams have been despite always having great talent. Suck is relative I guess. 8-4 sucks at USC. They have had clowns that went 3-8 there.

At USC you have 15 of the best players in So Cal that will go there every year if I was the coach.

I have little doubt that Sark will not develop the talent and programs like Oregon will boat race them. Carroll was having a tough time with Oregon when he left. I think after this year Petersen will do well against USC as long as Sark is there
    Carroll was having a rougher time in general when he left. He even lost to Sark. No doubt, had Carroll stayed, they would have bounced back quickly, and no doubt, Sark will perpetually underperform there, but USC's football program goes through cycles just like every other college football program does. Their lows just tend to not be as low, and their highs tend to eclipse all but the most elite.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I love TBS but acting like the TBS natty means anything (especially when won by Sark's Patron swilling ass) is stoooooooopit.

My god.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Kim is still gargling Sark on dawgman. He posted today about how Sark is killing it over there and proving the "Sark haters" wrong. He also said once again that if anybody tried to hack the thread with their anti-Sark agenda, he would delete it.

The good news is, people are starting to turn on him for this bullshit. Our own Thomas Fremont (kudos) said it best "So even 2 years after he's gone, there's still a rule against saying anything negative about Sark on this site?" Someone else threw in a Joey's reference. I'm assuming the thread goes poof or gets locked any second now

I called that would happen weeks ago.

BSRYK
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I love TBS but acting like the TBS natty means anything (especially when won by Sark's Patron swilling ass) is stoooooooopit.

My god.

TBS Natty would be an awesome album name.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kim is still gargling Sark on dawgman. He posted today about how Sark is killing it over there and proving the "Sark haters" wrong. He also said once again that if anybody tried to hack the thread with their anti-Sark agenda, he would delete it.

The good news is, people are starting to turn on him for this bullshit. Our own Thomas Fremont (kudos) said it best "So even 2 years after he's gone, there's still a rule against saying anything negative about Sark on this site?" Someone else threw in a Joey's reference. I'm assuming the thread goes poof or gets locked any second now

Free pub! (Almost.)
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

I haven't taken a look in the past couple days, but his shit is just embarrassing. I took a gander over the weekend for some belly laughs and Kent started a thread just to say that the class is boring and solid...but had to take his potshot and also say it's "unspectacular" and that just like on the field, Petersen still needs to adjust to the Pac12 in recruiting. What the fuck does that even mean? As if so many of Sark's classes here were "spectacular"?

Coke>Pepsi should have Griswold take the re-rating test and give him the results. I wonder if he would rate guys like Kohler and James Johnson a 4 just so he could be right. I'd also slip Durocher in there to see if Kent gives him a 5 and pops a boner vicariously through fake stories he was once told.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm hearing that Justice Earl Warren is pumped to be a dawg.

You can pay me my $10.95 for February now. Cash or card.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Grinolds gonna Grinolds.

#FTG
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

Pete Carroll inherited a shitty USC team that included Carson Palmer, Troy Polomalu, Jacob Rodgers, Mike Patterson, Keary Colbert and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to look-up.

If you can't understand that Paul Hackett can recruit at SC than of course Sark is going to. He's not the coach that Carroll is and SC will underperform. That I'm certain of.

Quit plagiarism my shit fucko
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

You can pay me my $10.95 for February now. Cash or card.

No PayPal? What is this? 1995? I'm out
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    You guys have to remember that USC the last 75 years has REALLY struggled in recruiting, it is only since Sark got there that things finally turned around. If you can't see that I can't help any of you.

Side note: @BallSacked who did USC hire as OL coach, either I missed it or forgot...
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Pete Carroll inherited a shitty USC team that included Carson Palmer, Troy Polomalu, Jacob Rodgers, Mike Patterson, Keary Colbert and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to look-up.

If you can't understand that Paul Hackett can recruit at SC than of course Sark is going to. He's not the coach that Carroll is and SC will underperform. That I'm certain of.

Quit plagiarism my shit fucko
    #SarksaShittyCoachSuperiorityGuy