Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"5.6% Unemployment A GIANT LIE." Gallup CEO

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Since the 1980s the government has tweaked the way economic stats are reported. Its like grade inflation in school. Each administration has tweaked the reporting criteria a bit more than the last guy. Remember, the right wingers were bragging about how great the Bush economy was when it didn't jive with reality.

This link shows what unemployment would be if you calculated it the way it was done decades ago and included non-full time workers (i.e part time & those who dropped out of labor force).

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Un-fucking-believable. Instead of addressing the problem in front of you, blame Bush? It never gets old, does it?
    The probrem isn't Obama, it's the system itself.

Of course, if people understan what unemployment numbers actually count, it's not really a huge problem.
    The "FUCKING SYSTEM"? Obamacare killing full time employment. Now, Obama just issued 5.5 million work visas to illegals to kill everything else. But it's NOT Obama's fault? It's either George Bush or the Fucking System. OBAMA IS THE FUCKING SYSTEM!

If more Americans wanted to mow lawns, build houses, clean houses, or work in restaurant kitchens, the demand for illegal labor wouldn't exist.

Basic Kane Hall stuff...
    Or work in the construction trades

Oh wait they do but somehow millions of illegals drove down wages. Odd, Obama said they raise wages.

Can't figure it out - is he lying or stupid?
    Sounds like a good reason to document them and enforce labor standards equally.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Since the 1980s the government has tweaked the way economic stats are reported. Its like grade inflation in school. Each administration has tweaked the reporting criteria a bit more than the last guy. Remember, the right wingers were bragging about how great the Bush economy was when it didn't jive with reality.

This link shows what unemployment would be if you calculated it the way it was done decades ago and included non-full time workers (i.e part time & those who dropped out of labor force).

Un-fucking-believable. Instead of addressing the problem in front of you, blame Bush? It never gets old, does it?

Of course, if people understan what unemployment numbers actually count, it's not really a huge problem.
    The "FUCKING SYSTEM"? Obamacare killing full time employment. Now, Obama just issued 5.5 million work visas to illegals to kill everything else. But it's NOT Obama's fault? It's either George Bush or the Fucking System. OBAMA IS THE FUCKING SYSTEM!

If more Americans wanted to mow lawns, build houses, clean houses, or work in restaurant kitchens, the demand for illegal labor wouldn't exist.

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Oh wait they do but somehow millions of illegals drove down wages. Odd, Obama said they raise wages.

So adding millions and making them legal will raise wages?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why, do you need a term paper written for you?

I just think it's funny when people repeat bullshit as fact when they have no idea what they are talking about.
    Ironic
    Except I have the actual bill to support my contention. You have the ramblings of a drug addicted psychopath.
    You sound bitter
    LOL well race, we could be like Greece. If we followed your party's austerity measures.

"But the terms of the bailout were so severe that Greek living standards plunged. Formerly, middle-class Greeks were forced to beg and live without heat. Unemployment surged to 25 percent, and – this is key – youth unemployment reached 60 percent (both figures have dropped only slightly in the last four years). Despite large cutbacks in public spending, services and workers, Greece’s economy and debt problems have gotten worse."

I don't have a party and the issue in Greece was that the government controls too much of the economy hence the crash when they could no longer extort enough taxes to support the utopian society they had built with other people's money. The Germans had to bail them out.

It's happening in Brazil and Venezuela now, a couple of countries your dear leader who isn't responsible for anything admires and would like to be like.

But still.... the next good point you make without stepping all over you tiny dick will be the first. You're getting schooled by a drug addicted psychopath.

Good effort good job
    Nice rant. But if we did the same austerity measures here, we'd have the same issue. Think about it, let's just cut government jobs and our programs to pay for housing and food for the poor. And cut taxes on the rich. Ohhh yeah, almost forgot, we need to increase military spending too.

What could go wrong there?
    It wasn't a rant. And you missed the point

Shocking
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I just think it's funny when people repeat bullshit as fact when they have no idea what they are talking about.
    Ironic
    Except I have the actual bill to support my contention. You have the ramblings of a drug addicted psychopath.
    You sound bitter
    LOL well race, we could be like Greece. If we followed your party's austerity measures.

"But the terms of the bailout were so severe that Greek living standards plunged. Formerly, middle-class Greeks were forced to beg and live without heat. Unemployment surged to 25 percent, and – this is key – youth unemployment reached 60 percent (both figures have dropped only slightly in the last four years). Despite large cutbacks in public spending, services and workers, Greece’s economy and debt problems have gotten worse."

I don't have a party and the issue in Greece was that the government controls too much of the economy hence the crash when they could no longer extort enough taxes to support the utopian society they had built with other people's money. The Germans had to bail them out.

It's happening in Brazil and Venezuela now, a couple of countries your dear leader who isn't responsible for anything admires and would like to be like.

But still.... the next good point you make without stepping all over you tiny dick will be the first. You're getting schooled by a drug addicted psychopath.

Good effort good job
    Nice rant. But if we did the same austerity measures here, we'd have the same issue. Think about it, let's just cut government jobs and our programs to pay for housing and food for the poor. And cut taxes on the rich. Ohhh yeah, almost forgot, we need to increase military spending too.

Shocking
    If you were to make a point, I might not miss it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ironic
    You sound bitter

Good effort good job

Shocking
    If you were to make a point, I might not miss it.
    Disagree
  • Options

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Merit based hiring, how does it work?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
  • Options

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    Translation "I'm a dumb fuck, but I like to pretend I'm a liberal pretending to be a conservative. Really I'm just an HHB so y'all better recognize."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    Translation "I'm a dumb fuck, but I like to pretend I'm a liberal pretending to be a conservative. Really I'm just an HHB so y'all better recognize."
    You sound hurt
  • Options
    edited February 2015

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    LOL yes your " disagree " comment was pretty hurtful. Not to mention insightful.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    LOL yes your " disagree " comment was pretty hurtful. Not to mention insightful.
    Apparently it was
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    Apparently it was
    You clearly take this message board thingy more seriously than I do. LOL
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    Apparently it was
    No
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    Apparently it was
    No
    Race with his incredible insight again. ;-)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    Apparently it was
    No
    You don't fit in here
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    Apparently it was
    No
    You don't fit in here
    Pressing.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    You sound hurt
    Apparently it was
    No
    You don't fit in here
    Pressing.
    Who is pressing?
  • Options

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    huh?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    huh?
    Burn
  • Options

d2d said:

dnc said:

d2d said:

Basic Kane Hall stuff...

Pressing
    NYBE
    TL;DR
    huh?
    Burn
    Whatever