Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Never mind concerns of a fractured locker room

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
With nonsense like this, the players may start to feel contempt for the fan base.

q13fox.com/2015/02/03/group-of-12s-start-online-petition-asking-hawks-to-hold-celebratory-rally/

Comments

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    God I hate the 12s
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    12th Man was cool. 12s need to die.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    12's deserve Daryll Buckner
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Spirit of 12s" makes me want to puke. Ive heard pete say it many times. Some fucking asshole made their name "spiritof12s" at hooks.net I even had to make a spiritof12s name on xbox or some shit to make fun of it. Random rant yes but seriously, fuck the "spirit of 12s" what the fu k is the spirit of 12s??? God damn I hate that shit
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If I was a player I would want to be left alone as far as parades or anything sanctioned goes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If I was a player I would want to be left alone as far as parades or anything sanctioned goes.

Disagree.

Free Fireball is free Fireball, boss.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think its time we twelves created a "TWELVES MODE" gimmick. Where we are just walking around minding our business then suddenly WE GET REAL LOAD AND CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE!

TWELVES MODE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Loud, load, whatever
  • Options
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

Loud, load, whatever

you have 60 minutes to edit any post you make.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

I think its time we twelves created a "TWELVES MODE" gimmick. Where we are just walking around minding our business then suddenly WE GET REAL LOAD AND CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE!

TWELVES MODE

I think that's when youre standing in line at the bank or someshit and some dirty looking asshole in a 12 jersey tries to start a SEA-HAWKS chant
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The players probably want to go home and remove themselves from football for a few weeks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

Loud, load, whatever

you have 60 minutes to edit any post you make.
    I mainly post from my phone and somedays the exit button wants to work, other days it wants to disappear from the screen when I click it. Fucking phone posting
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A whole comment thread full of Kris Vashon 12s. This made my day.

KATHY LAMENY
    I heard originally win or loose a parade was gonna happen and then we had a very unfortunate loss but a heck of a game and back to back superbowls and nothing for our guys!!! We need to be heard and seen showing our pride and love for our team…how amazing would that be to have a blow out celebration for our Seahawks and show just how much we love and support them…they had a amazing season and that play off game will go down in the NFL history books along with win or loose back to back superbowls…LETS DUE THIS FOR OUR TEAM, BECAUSE THEY MORE THEN DESERVE THIS. THEY PLAYED SO HARD AND PLAYED A AMAZING SUPERBOWL GAME ….. SHOWED HEART, STAMINA AND BROTHERHOOD EVEN THROUGH INJURIES AND DRAMA….GIVE THE GUYS A CELEBRATION!!! Go hawks!!!

FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 2:18 PM
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

KATHY LAMENY
    I heard originally win or loose a parade was gonna happen and then we had a very unfortunate loss but a heck of a game and back to back superbowls and nothing for our guys!!! We need to be heard and seen showing our pride and love for our team…how amazing would that be to have a blow out celebration for our Seahawks and show just how much we love and support them…they had a amazing season and that play off game will go down in the NFL history books along with win or loose back to back superbowls…LETS DUE THIS FOR OUR TEAM, BECAUSE THEY MORE THEN DESERVE THIS. THEY PLAYED SO HARD AND PLAYED A AMAZING SUPERBOWL GAME ….. SHOWED HEART, STAMINA AND BROTHERHOOD EVEN THROUGH INJURIES AND DRAMA….GIVE THE GUYS A CELEBRATION!!! Go hawks!!!

• Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

KATHY LAMENY