Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Zirin says they wanted Wilson to be hero....

.....not the Pesky very black Lynch.

Wilson is black but very light skinned, and plays the hero well. Face for the Seahawks for many years.

Lynch winning mvp would have been disaster for front office.

The only problem with this conspiracy is that they did give Lynch the ball on previous play and they couldn't have known he would make it inside the 1 and not score.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Both of those things could be true, not that I believe that so don't twist.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The coaches were more concerned with the game clock left than actually scoring the TD.

Nothing more.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Check "The script". All the answers are there. "The Chart" check that as well.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    too close to this to be true

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Awesomed for 1980s Bond with Roger Moore and Duran Duran on the soundtrack
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Seahawks lost.

Time to move on.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Even if Lynch scores the TD, Chris Mathews is still the MVP....
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    Swaye's Wigwam
    claycha said:

Check "The script". All the answers are there. "The Chart" check that as well.

The announcers were totally setting us up to follow the script there at the end too. I told my buddies "jesus fucking christ they are really setting us up right now" after the kearse catch

Sure enough, The Script holds true. I believe god had thrm lose as harshly as possible to thin the herd. All the new twelves dont really know what its like to be a real seattle sports fan. If they hang around for years after being force fed that shit pie, they are welcome to stay. In my book
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Zirin is better than that. I thought.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,876
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Octavian said:

I feel for them. I once tried to fuck the whore Agrippina. I was several years her senior and, though we were distantly related, I couldn't resist my urge to two hole her. She was a lusty broad and I had just imbibed an entire amphora of the finest wine Dionysus had ever vinted. The gates of Neptune were mine for the taking. Instead I tried to get cute. You see she had given birth a year earlier to that little fuck Caligula. The little shit had stretched her tapestries on the way out and I wanted a tighter lay. So I ripped off her tunic and stola and attempted to thrust my phallus into her discipline hole. Before I could even get fully erect she screamed bloody murder and ran from my cubiculum in a highly agitated state. I pondered the incident afterward and came to the conclusion that sometimes you just have to fuck them right in the pussy.

My new favorite classy poaster.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Awesomed for 1980s Bond with Roger Moore and Duran Duran on the soundtrack

Don't forget Christopher Fucking Walken...
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Octavian said:

I feel for them. I once tried to fuck the whore Agrippina. I was several years her senior and, though we were distantly related, I couldn't resist my urge to two hole her. She was a lusty broad and I had just imbibed an entire amphora of the finest wine Dionysus had ever vinted. The gates of Neptune were mine for the taking. Instead I tried to get cute. You see she had given birth a year earlier to that little fuck Caligula. The little shit had stretched her tapestries on the way out and I wanted a tighter lay. So I ripped off her tunic and stola and attempted to thrust my phallus into her discipline hole. Before I could even get fully erect she screamed bloody murder and ran from my cubiculum in a highly agitated state. I pondered the incident afterward and came to the conclusion that sometimes you just have to fuck them right in the pussy.

i think octavian needs a front page artical
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Octavian said:

Et tu, browneye?