Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU Loses 2 Recruits Today; Gains One

4-star Tezino (LB) decommits, likely heading to SDSU.

3-star Dahu Green (WR) decommits, going to Oklahoma.

Unranked, but pretty good offers Nnamdi Oyugagoa (LB) commits.

WSU closing out this class is going exactly how most here predicted it would. Also, their attrition will be incredibly high. Other than that, solid.

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    And the guys they've been picking up are the castoffs from other schools, like Porter from UCLA and Taeon Mason from USC.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Maybe the CEO should start helping at the farm. It appears their recruiting class is much less boring heading into signing day.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2015

WSU closing out this class is going exactly how most here predicted it would. Also, their attrition will be incredibly high. Other than that, solid.

The story gets better. It appears that the WSU WR coach is bolting to Oklahoma and taking his recruits with him.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13626977

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

The story gets better. It appears that the WSU WR coach is bolting to Oklahoma and taking his recruits with him.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13626977

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Losing 4 star commits to SDSU is always special.
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    Im glad u guys missed me so much. Yeah decommits hurt but still best class potentially in a while, Leach is getting in homes no other WSU coach ever has and that SC guy decommitted to Cougs not Huskies.
    Than again u guys r the experts in off season natty
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2015
    beelzebub said:

Im glad u guys missed me so much. Yeah decommits hurt but still best class potentially in a while, Leach is getting in homes no other WSU coach ever has and that SC guy decommitted to Cougs not Huskies.

WSU will always suck with Leach. My guess is he gets fired within the next two years, unless your broke ass program can't afford to.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

beelzebub said:

WSU will always suck with Leach. My guess is he gets fired within the next two years, unless your broke ass program can't afford to.

beelzebub said:

Leach has proven he can win on this level, jury very much out on Petersen, in 2 years your saviour will be on hot seat and lets see your administration eat 4 million a year for rest of contract
    HuskyInAZ said:

beelzebub said:

beelzebub said:

Leach has proven he can win on this level, jury very much out on Petersen, in 2 years your saviour will be on hot seat and lets see your administration eat 4 million a year for rest of contract
    If 12-25 is winning through 3 years in the P12, you are right. Leach has proven he can win. Just not very often.

As for eating money, get real. UW can afford it. WSU shot it's wad putting lip stick on a pig.
    Im glad they can afford it they will have to pay it out. Year Two Leach delivered a bowl game, much improvement from previous administration and he also won at texas tech in big boy conference where no body ever thought he could.
    What we know about Petersen is he under performed the much hated Sark and recruiting is trending lower, recipie for disaster