Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Storms Out of Practice and Says No Interviews!

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

It's nice to see him show some signs of life but the practice shouldn't have ended and the entire team should have been forced to run gasers until they began to vomit.

That is what builds a TUFF football team and brings them together. Makes them realize they are only as strong as their weakest member. Which in this case its not surprise its coming from a Defensive lineman. I promise you after that punishment you're not gonna see that happen again.

They need to treat Shelton like the Vincent D'onofrio in full metal jacket. Kid is still a big dumbfuck soft marshmellow like every other Samoan we've had on the roster the last 10 years. Lawrernce Lagafuaina? When is this staff gonna learn that samoans are the laziest fucks on the planet and are better off selling ice in Chevy Suburbans than trying to play football.

Shelton isn't soft. He is a hot head who doesn't always play smart, (although he made the Pac 12 all academic team proving he isn't dumb) but he is far from soft.

The lazy Samoans is an interesting thought, but it is a generalization. I think maybe we have had some lazy, poorly coaches players at UW, but there are many good Samoan players in college football and the NFL.. They are naturally strong and stout. They typically make better guards or DT's. When we had a DL full of Samoans it wasn't an explosive or athletic line, but that is no reason to avoid all Samoans because they are "lazy."

Of course there are a few diamonds in the rough but overall I think they are overrated and eventually break down. Ngata is the only one that I can think of in recent memory that has been consistently great. I forgot about Ta'mu. He's another that never really lived up to his potential except vs Nebraska and we all know that game doesn't count as they didn't even want to be there.
    Polynesians as a group have far and away the highest percentage of their men reach the NFL of any racial or ethnic group. No one else is even close. The biggest advantage UW has over REAL football school in the SEC is proximity to Polys.

Your whole theory is fucktarded. More polys, less morons.

• pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

It's nice to see him show some signs of life but the practice shouldn't have ended and the entire team should have been forced to run gasers until they began to vomit.

That is what builds a TUFF football team and brings them together. Makes them realize they are only as strong as their weakest member. Which in this case its not surprise its coming from a Defensive lineman. I promise you after that punishment you're not gonna see that happen again.

They need to treat Shelton like the Vincent D'onofrio in full metal jacket. Kid is still a big dumbfuck soft marshmellow like every other Samoan we've had on the roster the last 10 years. Lawrernce Lagafuaina? When is this staff gonna learn that samoans are the laziest fucks on the planet and are better off selling ice in Chevy Suburbans than trying to play football.

Shelton isn't soft. He is a hot head who doesn't always play smart, (although he made the Pac 12 all academic team proving he isn't dumb) but he is far from soft.

The lazy Samoans is an interesting thought, but it is a generalization. I think maybe we have had some lazy, poorly coaches players at UW, but there are many good Samoan players in college football and the NFL.. They are naturally strong and stout. They typically make better guards or DT's. When we had a DL full of Samoans it wasn't an explosive or athletic line, but that is no reason to avoid all Samoans because they are "lazy."

Of course there are a few diamonds in the rough but overall I think they are overrated and eventually break down. Ngata is the only one that I can think of in recent memory that has been consistently great. I forgot about Ta'mu. He's another that never really lived up to his potential except vs Nebraska and we all know that game doesn't count as they didn't even want to be there.
    Polynesians as a group have far and away the highest percentage of their men reach the NFL of any racial or ethnic group. No one else is even close. The biggest advantage UW has over REAL football school in the SEC is proximity to Polys.

Yeah I saw the 60 minutes too but i'm still not buying. Name a stud poly player that has been drafted in the NFL the last few years? The jury is still out Lotulelei. Te'o? You seem like a Te'o guy. More big black dudes on the DL, less polys.
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

Yeah I saw the 60 minutes too but i'm still not buying. Name a stud poly player that has been drafted in the NFL the last few years? The jury is still out Lotulelei. Te'o? You seem like a Te'o guy. More big black dudes on the DL, less polys.
    The good big black guys live in the south. I'm all for them, but Washington doesn't produce a bunch of them.

I didn't see whatever 60 minutes piece you're referring to, I'm referencing DawgPassion206's research. Dude knows his crap.

I hate ND so I never liked Te'o.

Pretty sure Lotulelei is going to be a stud.

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

The good big black guys live in the south. I'm all for them, but Washington doesn't produce a bunch of them.

I didn't see whatever 60 minutes piece you're referring to, I'm referencing DawgPassion206's research. Dude knows his crap.

I'm rooting for Lotulelei because hes a pac12 guy.
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

I'm rooting for Lotulelei because hes a pac12 guy.
    *Snicker*

licker

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    pat_hm said:

Manu, Leslie, Marques, Zach, Matt, and Ashley say hi!

Moron.

Passion said:

Women storm off. Men deal with the problem...WTF if he was pissed would he not say 'FU guys...you can't listen, we can always do windsprints'...instead of getting his panties in a wad. Getting pissed is fine...heck its probably good. Storming off not so much.

Jesus. I hope you don't have daughters.
    Jesus...I hope you don't have sons...my daughter will probably be able to beat them up.

I'm sure all "men" and "women" in your world are identical and idiots like those in WA govt that removed all the gender terms are wonderfully brilliant folks, but...well...if this was "unleashed" I could probably point to some studies that places like Harvard do that study things like conflict negotiation that find that women are statistically much more likely to avoid and withdraw from conflict then men are. And it might actually do my daughter some good to have a father to recognize these types of differences to help guide her as she grows up.
    BHAM!

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited August 2013

Passion said:

Women storm off. Men deal with the problem...WTF if he was pissed would he not say 'FU guys...you can't listen, we can always do windsprints'...instead of getting his panties in a wad. Getting pissed is fine...heck its probably good. Storming off not so much.

Simple fact, don't get butt hurt. Women don't compartmentalize problems, they have trouble working together as a team, and they are overly irritable, insecure, and sensitive 1 week every month. These are also simple facts.
    Sorry, but you're a fucking knuckle-dragging idiot. I've worked with women in very high pressure situations, including on Capitol Hill, the White House, and in other places that are far different than whatever Wal-mart you supervise from midnight-to-8:00 AM. I've seen men "get irritable" and not "work as a team" just as much as women.

If this website is a forum to talk bluntly about Husky Football, then great. If it's a haven for sexists and racists (which I'm beginning to think is the case), then that could be even MORE fun. I like locking horns with the typical insecure angry white male. You know, the guy who lashes out at everyone because his own penis is small, and he just doesn't like how things turned out for him.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Simple fact, don't get butt hurt. Women don't compartmentalize problems, they have trouble working together as a team, and they are overly irritable, insecure, and sensitive 1 week every month. These are also simple facts.
    Sorry, but you're a fucking knuckle-dragging idiot. I've worked with women in very high pressure situations, including on Capitol Hill, the White House, and in other places that are far different than whatever Wal-mart you supervise from midnight-to-8:00 AM. I've seen men "get irritable" and not "work as a team" just as much as women.

If this website is a forum to talk bluntly about Husky Football, then great. If it's a haven for sexists and racists (which I'm beginning to think is the case), then that could be even MORE fun. I like locking horns with the typical insecure angry white male. You know, the guy who lashes out at everyone because his own penis is small, and he just doesn't like how things turned out for him.
    Sounds like you need a bj.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    That time of the month?
  • BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    Passion said:

Passion said:

You sound overly irritable and sensitive.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

Passion said:

Who doesn't?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Who doesn't?
    Someone who just had one.
  • RancidRancid Member Posts: 75

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Who doesn't?
    Fag.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    Rancid said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Who doesn't?
    Fag.
    imageStern1" />
  • santanasantana Member Posts: 75
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

Jamorrrrrraaa!!11!
    santana said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

Jamorrrrrraaa!!11!
    One of many fails. Aldrich couldn't gain weight. The doogs talk about his big offers but I dont think he made one sack. Same with Potata'e who's been a total disaster. Jamora's knee is fucked. Lagafuina can't stop eating. Tupou hasn't scratched the depth chart. The kid from cali (Pio something) who kiffen dropped last minute got kicked off the team for smoking too much and being lazy. ETC ETC ETC. They look good on paper but more often then not disappoint.