Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ken Griswold bounces back from devastating Super Bowl loss

2»

Comments

• Options
    90sDawg90sDawg Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Griswold reminded the board tonight that this year is just a solid class, the new staff has learned on and off the field, but he expects more next year. As he said, solid class.

I appreciate how hard he tries at trying to say the same thing in different ways...wait, he doesn't even do that.

Then again, he has a huge new customer base from his big sale this weekend - you know the one that he had to extend because it had no demand during the first few hours - that he needed to impart his wisdom on.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,455
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    90sDawg said:

Griswold reminded the board tonight that this year is just a solid class, the new staff has learned on and off the field, but he expects more next year. As he said, solid class.

I appreciate how hard he tries at trying to say the same thing in different ways...wait, he doesn't even do that.

Then again, he has a huge new customer base from his big sale this weekend - you know the one that he had to extend because it had no demand during the first few hours - that he needed to impart his wisdom on.

Disagree
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    i never posted on dawgman either but i have been posting on forums for atleast 10 years. i understand the hate a mod or forum leader gets. a lot of these people genuinely think theyre important. i personally love to see them exposed. but i also love the internet. maybe you have to be a true basement dweller to appreciate those that do take the time to report the goings on of the LPT and the like
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    btw im out of the loop. has kjr officially sold "the guys from dawgman.coms" couch? is that the real name of the show?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not a big brownnose fan, unless it's one of those Brazilian hotties from a different post, but this board is seriously cool. If you never experienced the dawgman shit, you have no idea how fucking pathetic mods can be.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyInAZ said:

Not a big brownnose fan, unless it's one of those Brazilian hotties from a different post, but this board is seriously cool. If you never experienced the dawgman shit, you have no idea how fucking pathetic mods can be.

just don't use adult language on the TBS bored. parents read that shit, man. Peterman wants OKG's and Derek won't be responsible for Peterman's failure at UW.

One shit, fuck or cuntlick over there and you're gone. It's like Nahtzee Germany under Stalin's rule on that bored. There won't be a warning.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,930
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

I'm now blocked and can't read his tweets.

Both KJV and Ektard blocked me awhile ago, funny since I didn't even follow them or tweet at them.

they don't care for your husband
    I don't care for her husband*

*real husband not CP
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,930
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

I heard the mods here are serious douche bags but that's just what I heard.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ORdawg said:

CMBTvet05 said:

@Doogles I don't know this Kim guy either but it is amusing to see the level of pure hate directed towards him at all times....on a another note, as a winemaker I question his taste in Cabernet

I like most of the folks on dawgman. They aren't the brightest bulbs in the closet, but most try. I know most don't like Scott or Chris and that's ok. I like them. The killer is that Fleenor and I are friends and tailgated regularly when I went to games. Fleenor does know a lot of people and was on the Tyee board for years.

Now Kim is another story. It's not that he's terrible to talk to in social situations, but how he runs that board. He's like Stalin with a tight grip and gets arrogant about what he does. His favorite pm to me was "Kirk, you are better than that."
    You're not the real Kirk Jones.