Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

email exchange with my father

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Dad,

Would you disown me if I got a Notre Dame Fighting Irish license plate frame for my car?

Derek

----

Derek,

Why don't you get both a Duck and Cougar frame for the front and back of your car.

Dad

-----

Dad,

Go Cougs!

Derek

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like you're a coog duck troll trying to make UW look bad
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    So you're saying your dad didn't take you to Irish games on crisp fall Saturdays in South Bend?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you're saying your two dads didn't take you to Irish games on crisp fall Saturdays in South Bend?

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

So you're saying your two dads didn't take you to Irish games on crisp fall Saturdays in South Bend?

$75,000
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    edited August 2013

So you're saying your dad didn't take you to Irish games on crisp fall Saturdays in South Bend?

I know you're being sarcastic, but I remember as a kid sitting with my dad and grandpa in Longview. Notre Dame and USC were playing on TV, and I thought ND's uniforms were cool and so I started rooting for them. Both my dad and Grandpa chastised me as they both hated Notre Dame. My Grandpa, ironically enough, was originally from Chicago.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know you're being sarcastic, but I remember as a kid sitting with my dad and grandpa in Longview. Notre Dame and USC were playing on TV, and I thought ND's uniforms were cool and so I started rooting for them. Both my dad and Grandpa chastised me as they both hated Notre Dame. My Grandpa, ironically enough, was originally from Chicago.
    Were you at a bar?
    Founders Club

Were you at a bar?
    I know you're being sarcastic but no we were at 2470 Ocean Beach Highway
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013

Were you at a bar?
    Should have gone to the Triangle Tavern. Hi WhiskeyDawg!!!11

Were you at a bar?
    There's an Ocean Beach Highway in the U-District now?
    Founders Club

Were you at a bar?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but it's at the corner of Ocean Beach and Aurora in the U-District

Were you at a bar?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but it's at the corner of Ocean Beach and Aurora in East Queen Anne
    RIP Harv

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Were you at a bar?
    Acks bigballaj

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Derek,

Why don't you get both a Duck and Cougar frame for the front and back of your car.

Dad

I'm confused. Is there really a combination duck-coog license plate frame? Must be a Bill Moos thing........ probably known as a two-holer on the Palouse.

Derek, I'm sure your grandpa knows that not everybody in Chicago is Catholic.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Tailgater said:

Derek,

Dad

I'm confused. Is there really a combination duck-coog license plate frame? Must be a Bill Moos thing........ probably known as a two-holer on the Palouse.

Derek, I'm sure your grandpa knows that not everybody in Chicago is Catholic.

You haven't seen the coog/duck combination license plate frames? Do you live under a rock?
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

"I know you're being sarcastic but no we were at 2470 Ocean Beach Highway"

Been home recently?
    The neighborhood's changed a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgLr6qlpec4