Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Best case scenario- One day before the Boise game, the entire UW AD perishes in a huge fire that Sark narrowly escapes but he dies in the hospital from third degree burns.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2013
    Worst case scenario in my opinion is 5-7, I don't see Sark losing to Idaho State, Colorado, Cal, or WSU... pulls another win out of his ass somewhere along the line because the team is young/injured and no way we can expect them to be special until at least 2015 (then we will have a young QB so it would probably be until at least 2016)

Best case Sark starts 4-0 (Doogs scream Rose Bowl!). Pulls 1 out of his ass in that expected 3 game plunger series. Beats Cal, Colorado, and WSU and miraculously wins one more out of OSU/UCLA. end up 9-3 and winning the Bowl game and Sark gets a 15 year extension.

I fully expect neither of the above scenarios to happen though as I will always guess 7-6 until Sark is gone.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Worst case scenario in my opinion is 5-7, I don't see Sark losing to Idaho State, Colorado, Cal, or WSU... pulls another win out of his ass somewhere along the line because the team is young/injured and no way we can expect them to be special until at least 2015 (then we will have a young QB so it would probably be until at least 2016)

Best case Sark starts 4-0 (Doogs scream Rose Bowl!). Pulls 1 out of his ass in that expected 3 game plunger series. Beats Cal, Colorado, and WSU and miraculously wins one more out of OSU/UCLA. end up 9-3 and winning the Bowl game and Sark gets a 15 year extension.

I fully expect neither of the above scenarios to happen though as I will always guess 7-6 until Sark is gone.

5-7 is way better than 7-6 or 8-5. Simple fact.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Should have clarified it was from Doog perspective.
  • Options

Disagree.

5-7 gives the Doogs the chance to get on their soapboxes and tell us how they hated Sark longer than anyone did.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Worst case does not include sark leaving, the worst case includes an extension
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Disagree.

5-7 gives the Doogs the chance to get on their soapboxes and tell us how they hated Sark longer than anyone did.
    Nobody was harder on Sark than Kim......

Worst case scenario is 8-5. Accomplishes nothing and they will extend Sark.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ted must be smokin some good shit these days.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually will be walking back to the hotel after dinner and drinks
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Ted's annual best/worst case post is stupid. He doesn't look at realistic outcomes.

I agree with Cuntwaffle. Best-case would be stealing one of the tough 3. Do that, win the games you should and you are on track for 9 or 10.

Overall best case is 9-10 wins this season, 11-12 next season and Sark goes to the NFL.

The realistic worst case is 8-5 this year, a mediocre 9-10 wins next season (easy schedule plus Hawaii gives you 2 extra wins), Sark is extended and then falls back to 7-8 wins in 2015 and 2016.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    8-5 is pretty bad, but 5-7 or 6-6 is worse. Sark will probably get fired, and pool beotch will hire another middle of the pack coach. We'll See more 3rd and 4th pce PAC 12 North finishes and more 7-6's, maybe a very weak 9-4 with the pussy schedule coming up in 2014. Lather, rinse, repeat cliche
  • Options

8-5 is pretty bad, but 5-7 or 6-6 is worse. Sark will probably get fired, and pool beotch will hire another middle of the pack coach. We'll See more 3rd and 4th pce PAC 12 North finishes and more 7-6's, maybe a very weak 9-4 with the pussy schedule coming up in 2014. Lather, rinse, repeat cliche

Dammit...you make a very good point here.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought Sark was pool beotch
  • Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What a stupid, stupid article.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    It's best case/worst case. Nothing to do with reality. Jesus.

Ted's annual best/worst case post is stupid. He doesn't look at realistic outcomes.

I agree with Cuntwaffle. Best-case would be stealing one of the tough 3. Do that, win the games you should and you are on track for 9 or 10.

Overall best case is 9-10 wins this season, 11-12 next season and Sark goes to the NFL.

The realistic worst case is 8-5 this year, a mediocre 9-10 wins next season (easy schedule plus Hawaii gives you 2 extra wins), Sark is extended and then falls back to 7-8 wins in 2015 and 2016.

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Disagree.

5-7 gives the DoogsSect14AFS et al the chance to get on their soapboxes and tell us how they hated Sark longer than anyone did.

Hey- it worked for him with the Ty Willie thingy

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Bruce Lee references are genius. I laughed, I cried. Autzen imploded. I like to quote my own posts. I do that.
    DeepSeaZ said:

It's best case/worst case. Nothing to do with reality. Jesus.