Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fan Podcast: Analysis of Scott Woodward

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    santana said:

Tl,dl

Get a new pic!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Overall, that was a good effort.

Some observations:

How did you guys not make the obvious connection between the homerism of the broadcast team and UW's efforts under Woodward to push propoganda for the program (hi Gregg Bell!)? You briefly touched on Woodward's connection to it, but didn't notice that Woodward has been the catalyst for these changes.

Sark will get extended if he goes 8-5. You guys are right that he should get the door.ass.out. for 8-5, but it won't happen under Woodward. If Woodward was a REAL AD, he would have fired Sark after the 2012 Apple Cup as you guys mentioned.

Promoting Wilcox to replace Sark is a horrible move, even though he is more qualified than Sark. If you're going to fire Sark, go get the BEST coach available for the job.

Wilcox needs to go be a head coach in the Mountain West.

You guys should do a whole episode ripping the big time boosters like Fleenor who have been so tolerant of this decade of shit tier football. Those boosters should be looking to get rid of Woodward. Also, the big swinging dick boosters rant needed a meatspin reference.

Bump
  • Good podcast though guys I can really feel the passion. I agree with Cornell that Sark should have been fired after the WSU game and I really agree with you guys that if Sark wins less than 9 games this year he should be fired.

I have no faith in Pool Boy I know Sark will be back at 7-6 even and be extended at 8-5.

You weren't the only one calling for the obvious extension at 8-5.