Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crazy Larry

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Seeing that website made gave me the sudden urge to grab the nearest jagged object, gouge my fucking eyeballs out, and then pour rubbing alcohol into the open wounds.

Post the video here.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Seeing that website made gave me the sudden urge to grab the nearest jagged object, gouge my fucking eyeballs out, and then pour rubbing alcohol into the open wounds.

Post the video here.

Thanks in advance.

Kind of difficult to post a video when you can't see and are dying from blood loss! But you knew that....didn't you???!!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MrsMora said:

The company that actually put together the Crazy Larry campaign is the "Wexley School for Girls" advertising agency... Needless to say they were an absolute disaster.

http://www.wexley.com/54389/693077/home/uw-crazy-larry

I hesitate to laugh. It still hasn't been that long since the UO marketing train rolled out fucking Roboduck, or whatever they called that monstrosity.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Seriously, as university president, I would have asked Woodward to come to my office. As soon as the door was closed and we were both seated, I would hold up a Crazy Larry ad and ask: "Scott, what the fuck is going on in that office of yours?"

You would say it to his FACE?!!! Or are you just talking tuff behind a fake computer name hiding a boner in your sweatpants?
    I've been in the president's office. I remember the flash of anger across Emmert's face when I asked about what sources close to him had told me about his decision to keep Willingham.

I've said this to a few friends but I will mention it here publicly. When I sat in Emmert's office, he had trouble maintaining eye contact with me. But when I sat in Woodward's office ten days later, the conversation was very cordial but he locked eyes with me repeatedly. It was an interesting contrast.
    Emmert may have been reeling from my attack on his facebook page, shortly after the decision became public.
  • Options

Seriously, as university president, I would have asked Woodward to come to my office. As soon as the door was closed and we were both seated, I would hold up a Crazy Larry ad and ask: "Scott, what the fuck is going on in that office of yours?"

You would say it to his FACE?!!! Or are you just talking tuff behind a fake computer name hiding a boner in your sweatpants?
    I've been in the president's office. I remember the flash of anger across Emmert's face when I asked about what sources close to him had told me about his decision to keep Willingham.

I've said this to a few friends but I will mention it here publicly. When I sat in Emmert's office, he had trouble maintaining eye contact with me. But when I sat in Woodward's office ten days later, the conversation was very cordial but he locked eyes with me repeatedly. It was an interesting contrast.
    Emmert may have been reeling from my attack on his facebook page, shortly after the decision became public.
    Fuck you and all who revel in the pain and displeasure of others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

How the fuck did Woodward not want to slap the shit out of whoever pitched him Crazy Larry?

He really represents Pool Boy's incompetence.

No self-respecting person would approve of this chimo looking guy.

Our A.D not only didn't get pissed but thought it was a good idea.

Even the Doogs didn't like crazy Larry.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

How the fuck did Woodward not want to slap the shit out of whoever pitched him Crazy Larry?

He really represents Pool Boy's incompetence.

No self-respecting person would approve of this chimo looking guy.

Our A.D not only didn't get pissed but thought it was a good idea.

Even the Doogs didn't like crazy Larry.
    I was pretty neutral about Woodward before I started posting here, but there are numerous examples that he may not be all that competent. Crazy Larry, the broadcast team, "Hot Ticket", even the way he holds the football in the photo from the other day. I know he never played, but this guy has watched plenty of football. Hold the ball the right way, it's not that hard!

The more I learn and analyze his job performance, the less hopeful I am that he makes the right call on Sark and hires a good replacement.

• Options
    Road Dawg why you do think so many of us want Pool Boy gone even more than Sark.

We know if Sark is fired and Pool Boy has to make the hire nothing changes we are still fucked.

The scary part is there is absolutely no heat on Pool Boy either.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gotta love it. Doogs constantly bitch about Nike destroying everything from our logo to our shade of purple to our uniforms to sabotage us for Whoregon (lol!).

And then the Wexley School for Girls Frankeinstein happens.

There is something massively wrong with UW marketing, but Nike's clearly not it.

Anyone who complains about the Nike connection is a fucking idiot. I may be wrong, but I believe we get one of the highest checks from the swoosh in the Pac 12. We have a very good contract with them and I hope we keep it in place.
  • Options
    I have gone to one Sounders' game (to see my Blues) and most of the women there looked like Crazy Larry.
  • Options

I have gone to one Sounders' game (to see my Blues) and most of the women there looked like Crazy Larry.

You've been to an MLS game?!

Explains everything.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Explains everything.
    Better product than the MLB counterpart
  • Options

Explains everything.
    I guess you don't know who the Blues are??

• Options

Explains everything.

Everyone knows who the Blues are. They lost to Race's Kings in the first round of the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs.
  • Options

Explains everything.

Everyone knows who the Blues are. They lost to Race's Kings in the first round of the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs.
    Kings and their lonely cup.

Sorry but this is Oiler country. Well, at least in my house.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The oilers are as relevant as the huskies
  • Options

Explains everything.

Chelsea. That means you went to an MLS exhibition/pre-season game. That is even worse than an MLS game.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If I was trying to destroy a program that ad campaign would be a great start
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Explains everything.

Kings and their lonely cup.

Sorry but this is Oiler country. Well, at least in my house.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

MrsMora said:

The company that actually put together the Crazy Larry campaign is the "Wexley School for Girls" advertising agency... Needless to say they were an absolute disaster.

http://www.wexley.com/54389/693077/home/uw-crazy-larry

I hesitate to laugh. It still hasn't been that long since the UO marketing train rolled out fucking Roboduck, or whatever they called that monstrosity.
    At least the Ducks had the good sense to shit can that stupid looking thing. Did it even last into the following season?