Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited January 2015
    Yeah at this points the odds of him returning are 0.
    Goss should stay and improve his jumper, right now he's a mid 2nd round pick at best
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    NWG returns. No question.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Upshaw is going lottery and is the best big guy of the Romar era.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,853 Founders Club
    Draft express is your source?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    edited January 2015
    FREE PUB!!!

I have always been much more critical of NWG than Upshaw. I maintain that I'd rather have Brockman, mostly because I don't give a fuck what these guys go on to do in the NBA. Brockman is a better college player.

FREE PUB!!!

I have always been much more critical of NWG than Upshaw. I maintain that I'd rather have Brockman, mostly because I don't give a fuck what these guys go on to do in the NBA. Brockman is a better college player.

No he's not. Brockman is a better rebounder. That's it.

FREE PUB!!!

Brockman is better at everything except for blocking shots. You can't even argue otherwise.

FREE PUB!!!

Brockman is better at everything except for blocking shots. You can't even argue otherwise.
    Free throws. Brockman had a more advanced offensive game, but Upshaw is a much better finisher around the rim.

And the shot blocking is a pretty big deal. Upshaw changes games defensively. Brockman was a pretty limited defender although he was a good team defender. I don't think it's even close to who is/was better.

FREE PUB!!!

Free throws. Brockman had a more advanced offensive game, but Upshaw is a much better finisher around the rim.

And the shot blocking is a pretty big deal. Upshaw changes games defensively. Brockman was a pretty limited defender although he was a good team defender. I don't think it's even close to who is/was better.
    FT % : Brockman = 61.2%, Upshaw = 44.2%...so, what's your point?
    FG% : Brockman = 53.4%, Upshaw = 50.6%...and Brockman took more outside shots that Upshaw doesn't even have in his arsenal. Again, what's your point?

Brockman scored more points, and pulled down more rebounds (which are more valuable than a blocked shot). Upshaw is his prison bitch.

FREE PUB!!!

FG% : Brockman = 53.4%, Upshaw = 50.6%...and Brockman took more outside shots that Upshaw doesn't even have in his arsenal. Again, what's your point?

Brockman scored more points, and pulled down more rebounds (which are more valuable than a blocked shot). Upshaw is his prison bitch.
    Just stop.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

FREE PUB!!!

I was with you until this.

W. JW.

Upshaw is getting 12 and 10 with 4.5 blocks since PAC 12 play began. He has more blocks alone than any other PAC 12 team. I love Brockman and I liked Hawes, but it's come on.
    dnc said:

FREE PUB!!!

I was with you until this.

W. JW.

A defensive rebound is a stop, a sure thing. A block ends up in the stands or up in the air for a 50/50 jump ball more often than not.

How is this even a debate?

FREE PUB!!!

Just stop.
    Stop making shit up and I will.

You are out of your fucking element here.
    PLSS triple post, bitchez!
    edited January 2015
    You were growing on me Fremont, but you've gone full fucktard in this thread.

A rim protecting, shot altering 7 footer is more valuable than a 6'7" rebounder. Upshaw is averaging 10 boards himself in PAC 12 play and over 8 in 25 minutes for the season.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
    But do noses get broken when Upshaw plays? That's what I thought

A rim protecting, shot altering 7 footer is more valuable than a 6'7" rebounder. Upshaw is averaging 10 boards himself in PAC 12 play and over 8 in 25 minutes for the season.

That 6'7" rebounder is also better at everything else EXCEPT for blocking shots.

Fuck off with your 7 game sample size.

When's your next date with Cyler?

That 6'7" rebounder is also better at everything else EXCEPT for blocking shots.

Upshaw is better. Easy call.

Upshaw is better. Easy call.
    Disagree.

Check the facts.