Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Link to the Re-Rank Results is LIVE

1drv.ms/1yXQA9k

There are three tabs for you to look at:

1. Form Responses: This shows how everyone voted in the re-rank. (we added a few players that didn't show up on campus and just gave them an automatic 0)
2. Data: This pools together all the numbers so you can see how many stars each player got.
3. Graphical Representation: This allows for you to click on individual players to see the pie chart of their star breakdown, or you can click on an entire class year to see a pie chart of the class as it is. (Please note, if you are clicking on a name and it is not showing information it means you are filtering by class. Simply clear that filter by clicking the little red "X" to the right of the word "player" or "class"; if you hover over the red X it should say "clear filter"

I will be writing an article tomorrow at some point, I hope to have it posted tomorrow evening. The data is really FREAKING depressing.

Anyways, enjoy the data. And I apologize for the abuse some out here (including myself) are about to receive from @Dennis_DeYoung‌.

Comments