Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OH MY GOD!

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yup...

I wonder how much the Packers and their fans really hate the Seahawks now?
  • Options
    This game will go down in history. Instant Classic.

I can't even digest this right now.
  • Options
    Question for the board: Does the fact that Russell Wilson struggled all game and then pulled it out do more for his reputation as a winner than if he had simply played well all game?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Question for the board: Does the fact that Russell Wilson struggled all game and then pulled it out do more for his reputation as a winner than if he had simply played well all game?

Billy Joe Hobert says fuck yeah. Then fucks the prom queen.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Not only a winner, but the guy doesn't get down on himself and doesn't quit. He played like ass, probably the worst game of his NFL career and still made plays late in the game. The 4 INTs be damned... he didn't care. He was bound to lay a turd on the field, but he still led the team to the Super Bowl in spite of it.

He is fucking elite. If he can win the Super Bowl, even the last of his detractors will have to label him as an elite QB.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm just a young punk, but has there ever been a NFL game like that?

College, sure, but we were fucking dead as an OJ bride.

Fucking amazing.

Wilson IS fucking elite, no doubt.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    MakaDawg said:

Fucking amazing.

I've seen them in the regular season. Playoffs I don't know... the Frank Reich Bills comeback over the Oilers? Championship games or Super Bowls....
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MakaDawg said:

Fucking amazing.

That was the most ridiculous playoff game since Houston choked at Buffalo:
    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/buffalo-bills-pull-off-greatest-comeback-in-nfl-history
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Niners Cowboys 1981 with the catch was a turnover filled game with a legendary ending. The Niners had routed Dallas by 40 in the regular season.

Very similar. Wilson is the Montana of his generation. And I think Joe is the best ever
  • Options

Niners Cowboys 1981 with the catch was a turnover filled game with a legendary ending. The Niners had routed Dallas by 40 in the regular season.

Very similar. Wilson is the Montana of his generation. And I think Joe is the best ever

Brady has one last chance to challenge Montana for "best ever" in two weeks.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Passion said:

Great players aren't always great ... They are just great when they have to be.

Played like ass all game and leads 3 MUST TD drives to end the game ...

LEGENDARY
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'll be drinking champagne with Don Shula after our Seahawks stop Brady from doing that
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Passion said:

He was Tim Tebow today. But if you're Tim Tebow on your worst day, you're pretty damn good.
  • Options

No way Brady is as good as Montana. No way.
  • Options
    Passion said:

No way Brady is as good as Montana. No way.
    Brady is one stupid helmet catch from already being the best QB ever.

• Options
    Simply judging a QB by Super Bowl victories is FS. Otherwise, Brad Johnson and Jeff Hostetler are better than Dan Marino and Fran Tarkenton.
  • Options
    Passion said:

Simply judging a QB by Super Bowl victories is FS. Otherwise, Brad Johnson and Jeff Hostetler are better than Dan Marino and Fran Tarkenton.

Four Super Bowl victories + 19-0 would have been greater than Montana.

If you want to look at career numbers, Brady already blows Montana away.
  • Options
    It's numbers and championships and impact on the game, and ability to make different teams great. Montana was the greatest clutch QB in history, plus he won championships with different players. Earl Cooper, Freddie Solomon and Dwight Clark were replaced by Roger Craig, Jerry Rice and John Taylor.