Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Philosophy Question to the Bored...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited January 2015 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

Except wind energy has been doing great, been around for a long time. Driven by vantage lately? Or your mom not let you out of the basement still.

But serious question. Why are you so enamored with global warning?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I've never heard of global warning. If you're asking about global warming, maybe it's because your president that you voted for twice has wasted several Trillion dollars subsidizing green energy that is complete bullshit.
  • Options
    Even after Trillions of tax dollars in subsidies...

• Options

Stay stupid kid.
  • Options

Stay stupid kid.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Except wind energy has been doing great, been around for a long time. Driven by vantage lately? Or your mom not let you out of the basement still.

Please move to North Korea.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    "New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'. The collapsing oil price that is reshaping the global economy will derail the green energy revolution by making renewable power sources prohibitively bad value, experts have warned. Green energy technologies such as solar and wind had been banking on sharp increases in fossil fuel prices to make them increasingly competitive and help to attract the huge amount of investment required to build renewable power plants. But that “economic case” is now in danger of being lost, with the environmental argument seen by many as being insufficient to drive through high levels of green energy investment." UK Independent.

Sorry kid, maybe you should have paid more attention in math class.

• Options
    d2d said:

I've never heard of global warning. If you're asking about global warming, maybe it's because your president that you voted for twice has wasted several Trillion dollars subsidizing green energy that is complete bullshit.

Are you really that fucktarded? Several trillion dollars? Same with the rest of your "facts". I do like that you have a boner for something, as it clearly isn't women.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

N. Korea? I'm sure those estimates are accurate.
  • Options

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

As always Bill, you live in your own little world. Why don't you move to North Korea and get back to me.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Are you really that fucktarded? Several trillion dollars? Same with the rest of your "facts". I do like that you have a boner for something, as it clearly isn't women.
    So far you have shown that you entire vocabulary consists of "fuck" and "fucktarded". You've once again proven that you are not a graduate of my university.
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

So far you have shown that you entire vocabulary consists of "fuck" and "fucktarded". You've once again proven that you are not a graduate of my university.
    I want to know what university that is yours that thinks Obama spent several trillion dollars on green energy. Considering we spend about $4 trillion a year, Obama has been in office for 6 years, so roughly $24 trillion in spending. I'll take several to mean $3 trillion. You are saying that 1/8 of all federal spending the last six years was on green energy.

It's hilarious someone who says stupid stuff like that as fact wants to actually debate anything.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

I want to know what university that is yours that thinks Obama spent several trillion dollars on green energy. Considering we spend about $4 trillion a year, Obama has been in office for 6 years, so roughly $24 trillion in spending. I'll take several to mean $3 trillion. You are saying that 1/8 of all federal spending the last six years was on green energy.

It's hilarious someone who says stupid stuff like that as fact wants to actually debate anything.
    Look it up. The debt is up over $7 Trillion in 6 years. His first year he increased spending almost $1 Trillion on an economic stimulus, (the vast majority of which went to subsidies for green energy), and hasn't reduced spending below that level since, in fact it's been increased.
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Look it up. The debt is up over $7 Trillion in 6 years. His first year he increased spending almost $1 Trillion on an economic stimulus, (the vast majority of which went to subsidies for green energy), and hasn't reduced spending below that level since, in fact it's been increased.
    Again, facts would be nice. The stimulus was $800 billion, not a trillion. It was passed in early 2009, but not much of the spending started until FY 2010 and was spent through 2012 (some trickled to 2013/2014, but not much.

Most was not on green energy.

http://projects.nytimes.com/44th_president/stimulus

Now for spending. You do realize that a lot of the $7 trillion was from reduced revenues from the recession, medicare part D, and two wars, right? Here's the federal spending and revenues by year, pay attention to the revenues and expenditures. Also, note that 2013 expenditures were less than 2009 (Bush's last budget).

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=200

Did you go to the phoenix school of the blind and deaf or something? Where do you get your news from?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

As always Bill, you live in your own little world. Why don't you move to North Korea and get back to me.
    No thanks.

Any stats from North Korea are suspect. That's my point.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Again, facts would be nice. The stimulus was $800 billion, not a trillion. It was passed in early 2009, but not much of the spending started until FY 2010 and was spent through 2012 (some trickled to 2013/2014, but not much.

Now for spending. You do realize that a lot of the $7 trillion was from reduced revenues from the recession, medicare part D, and two wars, right? Here's the federal spending and revenues by year, pay attention to the revenues and expenditures. Also, note that 2013 expenditures were less than 2009 (Bush's last budget).

Did you go to the phoenix school of the blind and deaf or something? Where do you get your news from?
    Go talk to Race. You are boring me. Gawd I miss College Douche. The extremely diminished lack of banter on this subject just proves that nobody gives a shit, (including me), about global warming; BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!

• Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

Go talk to Race. You are boring me. Gawd I miss College Douche. The extremely diminished lack of banter on this subject just proves that nobody gives a shit, (including me), about global warming; BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!

I'm just glad you agree that you are full of shit and lies.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    College Doog is on Twatter D2D. It's not a big secret. You can post these links on his page...
  • Options

College Doog is on Twatter D2D. It's not a big secret. You can post these links on his page...

Someone had an infatuation with college doog.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Climate isn't real. You guys are fucking idiots.