Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN: USC should follow Ohio State's blueprint on how to return to top

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2015

It is so blindingly obvious that USC needs the right coach. The players are always there. Carroll came in and went 6-6 then went 48-4. The players were there for him and he just kept adding to them.

I think Sark gets fired after next year if he loses more than 2 games.

Good post Race but Sark stays 3 years minimum. He'll pull a Pelini and win just enough games to stay on payroll for 3, maybe 4. I think he wins the South so he'll at least get 3. South too weak, USC too friggin good next year. Nobody in the South can match up. Hate to say it but Sark might win conference. Pac12 will suck hind-teat next year, right along with the SEC (sans tennessee and Arkansas upon early look, 1/15/'15 for you fags who bank my shit so you can "attempt" to pounce on pup a year later).)
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

It is so blindingly obvious that USC needs the right coach. The players are always there. Carroll came in and went 6-6 then went 48-4. The players were there for him and he just kept adding to them.

Good post Race but Sark stays 3 years minimum. He'll pull a Pelini and win just enough games to stay on payroll for 3, maybe 4. I think he wins the South so he'll at least get 3. South too weak, USC too friggin good next year. Nobody in the South can match up. Hate to say it but Sark might win conference. Pac12 will suck hind-teat next year.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

Good post Race but Sark stays 3 years minimum. He'll pull a Pelini and win just enough games to stay on payroll for 3, maybe 4. I think he wins the South so he'll at least get 3. South too weak, USC too friggin good next year. Nobody in the South can match up. Hate to say it but Sark might win conference. Pac12 will suck hind-teat next year.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

I think Sark survives anything above 7-5, but if he wins less than 9 I think he'll be under a lot of pressure to make some changes (give up playcalling, fire Wilcox) and win big in 2016.

Then in 2016 he'll have a new QB and a schedule that includes: Alabama, ND, Oregon, @UW, @UCLA, @Stanford. Profiles in Courage: he'll be fired at some point before the bowl game in 2016.

From what I follow Sark is going to crush recruiting this year, he probably will finish with a class rated above Alabama on signing day. That class will either save his fat ass with 8/9 win mediocrity or, more likely, leave a fully stacked roster for a real coach

Agreed.

8-9 wins and he'll be in the hot seat in year 3. With that schedule and his coaching ability, its highly unlikely they get to 10 win. Wouldn't it be great if Sark just goes 9-4, 9-4, 9-4 and never matches Orgeron.
    That's the ideal scenario, just good enough to not get fired.

We all love seeing Sark fail, it's fucking awesome, but it's actually in the best interest of everyones teams, especially my own, if he stays employed by SC for a long time.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Good post Race but Sark stays 3 years minimum. He'll pull a Pelini and win just enough games to stay on payroll for 3, maybe 4. I think he wins the South so he'll at least get 3. South too weak, USC too friggin good next year. Nobody in the South can match up. Hate to say it but Sark might win conference. Pac12 will suck hind-teat next year, right along with the SEC (sans tennessee and Arkansas upon early look, 1/15/'15 for you fags who bank my shit so you can "attempt" to pounce on pup a year later).)
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    edited January 2015

" Wouldn't it be great if Sark just goes 9-4, 9-4, 9-4 and never matches Orgeron. "

This.

USC recruiting/intangibles mean two wins per year versus UW's intangibles.

Its the script.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    dnc said:

How about someone besides me come up with original shit? Fuck you guys are more like sheep that Kim's crew of puckersuckers. Are you dorks gonna sell the couch everytiime someone goes pro? Thank the fuck underclassmen declaration ended today.
    Fucking Groundhog Day around here.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

How about someone besides me come up with original shit? Fuck you guys are more like sheep that Kim's crew of puckersuckers. Are you dorks gonna sell the couch everytiime someone goes pro? Thank the fuck underclassmen declaration ended today.
    Ive said this before to you. Hetro men dont say say the word fuck in that context. Its super creepy Thomas. I know you are gay and im not trying to be funny. Only gay men talk like that. Its fucking weird and nobody on this forum has ever said what you just did for the second time. Steer clear of my posts dude, ick!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I agree that USC should follow Ohio State's blueprint. It starts with hiring a coach who has won two national championships. ESPN is so fucking stupid. Sark was barely above .500 at Washington.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

dnc said:

Fucking Groundhoog Day around here.