Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shoot me now ... Go PACK!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

That's some embarrassing stuff right there

I prefer this guy, seen at a Renton rally last week. @Swaye - is this some kind of native thing?

Dumbass is dumbass in any culture.
    Native American Proverb?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    According to some people at hooks.net local TV was doing trivia at the rally and someone decked out in hawks gear couldn't name who the host of the real rob report was
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    some of the comments on that video are as embarrassing as the video itself
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    This is why this week the Packers are America's Team.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Everyone's talking about the difference between the 2013 Seahawks and the 2014 Seahawks. New system, new attitude.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015
    That is an impressive jumps in likes, however I get it. This team is fucking awesome. Just incredible, dominating, great football across the board.

Like there are random cowboy and yankee fans in the world, there will be random Seahawk fans roaming the globe if the Carroll era goes how I think it will.

Worrying about the twelves is akin to being a little bitch upset about not getting proper recognition for being first.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

The 12s deserve the Jaguars

Why do you hate the Jaguars?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

That is an impressive jumps in likes, however I get it. This team is fucking awesome. Just incredible, dominating, great football across the board.

Like there are random cowboy and yankee fans in the world, there will be random Seahawk fans roaming the globe if the Carroll era goes how I think it will.

Worrying about the twelves is akin to being a little bitch upset about not getting proper recognition for being first.

That first picture was well before 2013.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Prove it.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Prove it.
    The hooks changed to the new logo in April, 2012. That screenshot is April 2012 at the earliest.

There's also this epically ghey poast. Half a million in June 2011 does not equal 139,000 at the end of 2012.

So yeah, that screenshot was probably from 2009 or 2010.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Prove it.
    The hooks changed to the new logo in April, 2012. That screenshot is April 2012 at the earliest. And probably a few years earlier.
    The image I posted is still factually correct. "Before 2013" is true. It's some political fact stretching troll media troll shit.

I applaud your logo change superiority guy post, though. I know you aren't one of those bandwagon frilly pants 12s.

That said, I'm still backing the Pack/Gronk because the alternative is much much worse.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Prove it.
    The hooks changed to the new logo in April, 2012. That screenshot is April 2012 at the earliest. And probably a few years earlier.
    The image I posted is still factually correct. "Before 2013" is true. It's some political fact stretching troll media troll shit.

I applaud your logo change superiority guy post, though. I know you aren't one of those bandwagon frilly pants 12s.

That said, I'm still backing the Pack/Gronk because the alternative is much much worse.
    I never said it wasn't factually correct. I just said the picture was taken well before 2013. Don't twist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Prove it.

I never said it wasn't factually correct. I just said the picture was taken well before 2013. Don't twist.
    I never said you said it wasn't. So there.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Doogles said:

Prove it.

I never said you said it wasn't. So there.
    I never said you said i said you said it wasn't.