Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

husky cruise

Adam Jude ‏ @ A_Jude 42m
Huskies do not practice today. Instead, they'll take a 'team-building' afternoon cruise on the Puget Sound.

Expand
Nick Cody ‏ @ justfollow61 19m
@ A_Jude wow. A cruise during camp? Would have been nice but I'd rather practice. I think winning is a better team-builder. Quack

Comments

• IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    I guess Nick is a moron and doesn't understand they have a maximum number of practices they can have.

Sucks when the script gets in the way of NCAA rules.

You fuckers are pressing badly.

Blackmamba.......why would you link your own twitter that makes you look like a fucktard?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Real junction boys kind of thing sark is building.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    I heard Fred Smoot arranged the entertainment on the cruise
  • blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    IMALOSER_ said:

I guess Nick is a moron and doesn't understand they have a maximum number of practices they can have.

Blackmamba.......why would you link your own twitter that makes you look like a fucktard?

Nevin Shapiro has more experience with college cruises.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Adam Jude ‏ @ A_Jude 42m
    Huskies do not practice today. Instead, they'll take a 'team-building' afternoon cruise on the Puget Sound.

Expand
    Nick Cody ‏ @ justfollow61 19m
    @ A_Jude wow. A cruise during camp? Would have been nice but I'd rather practice. I think winning is a better team-builder. Quack

Fruit baskets before or after the trip?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    "team building" ?? I think it tells a lot about our head coach/leader that there was supposedly trust issues in year four and now must go on a fucking cruise in year five for "team building" shit.

Will all those guys that Sark ran from the program in the past year be invited for "team building" as well?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    *gurgle* on the McKenzie >>>>> *gurgle* in Puget Sound

Simple fact.
    IMALOSER_ said:

You realize blackmamba is a Duck fan, don't you?

LEAVE!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    How dare the head coach take the players on a cruise and take advantage of a beautiful Seattle evening?

He should make them practice on the Ave in full pads against oncoming traffic to test their toughness.

And why in the hell is he following NCAA rules and giving them a day off. He clearly does not get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

And why in the hell am I still posting on this board when I clearly do not get it.

Had to take out some words to make it accurate.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

How dare the head coach take the players on a cruise and take advantage of a beautiful Seattle evening?

He should make them practice on the Ave in full pads against oncoming traffic to test their toughness.

And why in the hell is he following NCAA rules and giving them a day off. He clearly does not get it.

That pussy would let them wear pads.

IMALOSER_ said:

LEAVE!
    Since Thomas goes by the nickname not really that tough to figure out. Unless the fucker is a Kobe fan.

Why would you assume I didn't know he was a Duck fan?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

And why in the hell am I still posting on this board when I clearly do not get it.

Had to take out some words to make it accurate.
    That is it!!! How disappointing!!!!

I was hoping you were going to pull some made up stat out of your ass about what effect a cruise has on a team's performance.

IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

LEAVE!
    Since Thomas goes by the nickname not really that tough to figure out. Unless the fucker is a Kobe fan.

Why would you assume I didn't know he was a Duck fan?
    Because you're an idiot.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    To make it interesting, he should have them do those stupid catch the falling person trust exercises in front of open water.