Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Terrorist Sleeper Cells Activated in France, CNN Source Says

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    Durka dirka, durka dirka,
    Dormez-vous ? Dormez-vous ?
    Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
    Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Neither "side." It was one man.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.

Best Free Pub day ever!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

Best Free Pub day ever!
    TYFYS
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    dnc said:

You gave this a lot of thought. Well done.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

Well thoought out poast. I would like to add I think one of the biggest problems is people really do take the internet too seriously. If someone tells your to DIAF on a message board do you really give a shit? Why? It is something that is so stupid to say I don't understand why someone would take offense to it. If anything the person saying it looks stupid and thats the joke.

As far as football discussion goes I find it hard to generate a bunch of it since we still have the same brand of mediocre football we did 3 years ago after the first 7-6. We beat up scrubs, lose to elite programs, pinch out one surprise victory every year, shit the bed against a team we should have killed, suck on the road, and end up 7-6.

Sark hasn't done anything to show us things really are looking up to where talking X's and O's is fun again. If the Huskies were really a top 10 team this year I would think this place would be much more active with overall football discussion. However, there are only so many times you can say Bishop Sankey is elite, Keith Price is undervalued, and our defense is better than it use to be but still just ok.

tl;dr kick off your shoes, relax, and try and have some fun poasting. If you can't stand what someone posts then ignore them. The internet can be a lot of fun if you learn how to seperate it from real life.
    FTFY
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    Western Europe is doomed.