Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Seahawks-Panthers Game Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

biak1 said:

Sorry for the butthurt Luke Willson fans but he is as inconsistent as they come. Drops way too many catchable balls as is. Sure he's fast but his blocking is average (at best). There are at least 15 other TE I would take over him which makes him average.

I'd love to see that list. GRONK, Graham, Thomas, Olson, Witten, Gates, Kelce off the top of my head. There's not going to be many I'd take over him after that. Who would you add?
    Those are the clear cut best, I think Willsons issues are in blocking and consistency within how seattles offense operates. I would add Pitta, who I think is most similar to Willson, Cameron, Bennett, even ol Vernon Davis... old man Owen Daniels still has it. Just not as excited about him as others, apparently.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    biak1 said:

dnc said:

biak1 said:

Sorry for the butthurt Luke Willson fans but he is as inconsistent as they come. Drops way too many catchable balls as is. Sure he's fast but his blocking is average (at best). There are at least 15 other TE I would take over him which makes him average.

I'd love to see that list. GRONK, Graham, Thomas, Olson, Witten, Gates, Kelce off the top of my head. There's not going to be many I'd take over him after that. Who would you add?
    Those are the clear cut best, I think Willsons issues are in blocking and consistency within how seattles offense operates. I would add Pitta, who I think is most similar to Willson, Cameron, Bennett, even ol Vernon Davis... old man Owen Daniels still has it. Just not as excited about him as others, apparently.
    Vernon Davis is terrible.

Cameron was awful this year but I'd probably take him over Willson. Daniels, probably.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Also, a league average TE on a 5th round rookie contract is a hugely valuable piece.

I will give you that, excellent poont.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Somebody mop up the space that sideline reporter was standing on. She couldn't handle Kam's aura during the interview and lost her compusure like a tween at a one direction concert.

Wait until she gets around GRONK. Tidal wave of snatch juice. Like a bursting dam of feminine moisture.
  • Options
    dnc said:

biak1 said:

dnc said:

biak1 said:

Vernon Davis is terrible.

Cameron was awful this year but I'd probably take him over Willson. Daniels, probably.
    Who is throwing the ball to Cameron? Exactly. Something is going on with the 49er offense, wouldn't surprise me at all to see Davis move on and pick it back up.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    Ian furness needs to become a fat fuck again. Looks weird
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Disagree

I saw him interview some player for Queer 13 Faux about a year ago and his triple chin was out of control.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I cant believe my city is hosting another nfccg. I cant believe my seahawks are one game away from back to back superbowls

My shitty, baby blue and faggot seahawks. Thank you Pete!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    Agreed with the above post. Unreal performance
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    This needs to obligatory viewing for twelves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LtcYq3u8FA
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This needs to obligatory viewing for twelves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LtcYq3u8FA

Saw that shit on original air
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

I cant believe my city is hosting another nfccg. I cant believe my seahawks are one game away from back to back superbowls

My shitty, baby blue and faggot seahawks. Thank you Pete!

I can't believe how easy and expected it was...Fuckin' Pete Carroll man.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    Wilson earned his massive contract yesterday. He was the entire offense and the defense wasn't exactly shutting them down either.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Wilson earned his massive contract yesterday. He was the entire offense and the defense wasn't exactly shutting them down either.

that was only because the defense was gearing up to stop lynch
    #nationalmedianarratives
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Disagree

I saw him interview some player for Queer 13 Faux about a year ago and his triple chin was out of control.
    I noticed he had slimmed down a bit. Maybe its that 30 for 10 program.