Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So now Osama wants to pay Millennials to go to college

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015
    Shit lets talk fishing. Nothing else to read here sans puppy's shocking and eye-grabbing material. Something tells me Freemont and grundle have never put dirty, stinky eggs or even a gross worm on a hook.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do you even cure your own eggs bro?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

Uhhhh, fishing at Reiter and blue creek with a "bobber" (that's really what your little styro-float is) does not constitute a fisherman J. And going to 3-rivers and buying pro-cure does not constitute curing your own eggs.

And BTW, there are no steelhead streams in Alabama and never question a coastal fisherman about "eggs" you elementary little squeak
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Uhhhh, fishing at Reiter and blue creek with a "bobber" (that's really what your little styro-float is) does not constitute a fisherman J. And going to 3-rivers and buying pro-cure does not constitute curing your own eggs.

And BTW, there are no steelhead streams in Alabama and never question a coastal fisherman about "eggs" you elementary little squeak
    I don't fish. Can't stand around for that long.

Now cheer up you silly lil sally! :)
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Shit lets talk fishing. Nothing else to read here sans puppy's shocking and eye-grabbing material. Something tells me Freemont and grundle have never put dirty, stinky eggs or even a gross worm on a hook.

I fish in Alaska.

I leave river fishing to pussies and casual fucktards like you.

I bet you have a neat hat with lots of flair on it.

You Gilligan ass mother fucker.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Actually fremont, I have a home on big eddy in soldotna on the kenai. Have fished every accessible river, trib and stream there buttfuck. And many more unaccessible you fucking gaper. Oh, I fish salt too. Is that your "edge"? You net reds in cook inlet, or cod in bristol? Is that your Alaska fishing pedigree"? Oh you fish herring in bristol, that makes you an "Alaskan fisherman"? Joker, fuck odear!

Free, dont pretend to be manly...it doesnt suit you
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't fish. Can't stand around for that long.

Now cheer up you silly lil sally! :)
    All good purple
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Actually fremont, I have a home on big eddy in soldotna on the kenai. Have fished every accessible river, trib and stream there buttfuck. And many more unaccessible you fucking gaper. Oh, I fish salt too. Is that your "edge"? You net reds in cook inlet, or cod in bristol? Is that your Alaska fishing pedigree"?

That government check goes a long way, I see. Got a lot of time on your hands. But fuck the millennials. Trying to get everything that they never earned for free. They are at the root of our problems. Right?

Dipshits like you should be thrown out in the water as chum.

Unless, of course, it's the fault of an imbalance of your meds. In which case......oh hell, chum is still the right answer. As long as it doesn't poison the fish.
  • Options

Actually fremont, I have a home on big eddy in soldotna on the kenai. Have fished every accessible river, trib and stream there buttfuck. And many more unaccessible you fucking gaper. Oh, I fish salt too. Is that your "edge"? You net reds in cook inlet, or cod in bristol? Is that your Alaska fishing pedigree"? Oh you fish herring in bristol, that makes you an "Alaskan fisherman"? Joker, fuck odear!

No.

I mean in HS and part of college I worked summers on a fishing boat in Alaska.

It wasn't a neat little hobby like what you've got going on. It was real work.

I bet you'd bitch out the first day. Pussies like you always do.

You fucking Gilligan.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think I'm a fucking Gilligan. I only fly fish small rivers for trout. I hate myself now. Thanks Fremont.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I think I'm a fucking Gilligan. I only fly fish small rivers for trout. I hate myself now. Thanks Fremont.

Collateral damage, sorry bro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I thought you just threw a large net across the Puyallup as is the way of your people.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I didn't know Timothy Treadwell poasted on HH.
  • Options

Actually fremont, I have a home on big eddy in soldotna on the kenai. Have fished every accessible river, trib and stream there buttfuck. And many more unaccessible you fucking gaper. Oh, I fish salt too. Is that your "edge"? You net reds in cook inlet, or cod in bristol? Is that your Alaska fishing pedigree"?

That government check goes a long way, I see. Got a lot of time on your hands. But fuck the millennials. Trying to get everything that they never earned for free. They are at the root of our problems. Right?

Dipshits like you should be thrown out in the water as chum.

Unless, of course, it's the fault of an imbalance of your meds. In which case......oh hell, chum is still the right answer. As long as it doesn't poison the fish.
    Keep saving your pennies Az. Someday you might make it out of Kent and go somewhere;)
  • Options
    Freemont, I guaran-fucking-tee the only thing you ever did on a fishing boat was cook, sort net and plant head face down, prop up ass, and receive deckhand punishment. Thats why life on the hill is so easy, aint no weenies up there that could do much more damage. Your poor little pucker. Ouch!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I only fish for compliments, being a millennial and all.
  • Options

Freemont, I guaran-fucking-tee the only thing you ever did on a fishing boat was cook, sort net and plant head face down, prop up ass, and receive deckhand punishment. Thats why life on the hill is so easy, aint no weenies up there that could do much more damage. Your poor little pucker. Ouch!

I guarantee all you'd do on a fishing boat is *gurgle*
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Collateral damage, sorry bro.
  • Options

I guarantee all you'd do on a fishing boat is *gurgle*
    Your comebacks are painfully lame tommyHill