Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason 1,000,200 why I hate liberals

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

The fucking Dallas City Council passed a .05 plastic bag environmental fee.

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

If $0.05 is too high a barrier for entry to suffocate yourself with a plastic bag mid-jerk, you should stop being poor.
    Toppy makes million dollar deals, but yeah. It's five fucking cents. It's like crying that apples are five cents more per pound.
    The fact I am paying attention to five fucking cents is the reason I make million dollar deals.

It's all in the details.

People who get to go lunches at deli's, it is $25 a year. That's not a lot to one person. You add that up to 10,000 people or 1% of the guesstimated population I assume eats lunch from a deli on a daily basis. And that is a $250,000 tax being levied by the city of Dallas ... that is just a lunch tax.

Now add in CVS, Walmart, etc .... and the city is extracting a lot of disposable income from it's citizens.

But ... it's only .05 ...
    What kind of tipper are you?
    I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.
    Awesome'd for Reservoir Dogs quote.

But seriously, Mr. Pink was an asshole.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2015
    topdawgnc said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

If $0.05 is too high a barrier for entry to suffocate yourself with a plastic bag mid-jerk, you should stop being poor.
    Toppy makes million dollar deals, but yeah. It's five fucking cents. It's like crying that apples are five cents more per pound.
    The fact I am paying attention to five fucking cents is the reason I make million dollar deals.

It's all in the details.

People who get to go lunches at deli's, it is $25 a year. That's not a lot to one person. You add that up to 10,000 people or 1% of the guesstimated population I assume eats lunch from a deli on a daily basis. And that is a $250,000 tax being levied by the city of Dallas ... that is just a lunch tax.

Now add in CVS, Walmart, etc .... and the city is extracting a lot of disposable income from it's citizens.

I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I mean I'll tip if somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth the effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.
    If you use a service where it's understood that you are going to tip, and you don't tip because you think it's for the birds, you're a cheap fucking asshole.
    Jesus Christ I mean, these ladies aren't starving to death. They make minimum wage. You know, I used to work minimum wage and when I did I wasn't lucky enough to have a job that society deemed tipworthy.
    nice quote
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    But why is Ozone a bad poster?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

If you use a service where it's understood that you are going to tip, and you don't tip because you think it's for the birds, you're a cheap fucking asshole.
    Jesus Christ I mean, these ladies aren't starving to death. They make minimum wage. You know, I used to work minimum wage and when I did I wasn't lucky enough to have a job that society deemed tipworthy.
    nice quote
    Dude ...

I think good service is the girl taking me in back and suckin' my dick.

I'll go over 20% for that.
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

I was enjoying stringing DNC along ...

• Options
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

I was enjoying stringing DNC along ...

I was enjoying stringing you along too.

But every ruse must end.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

Bring a reusable bag with you to the grocery store you fucking animal.

#EvolveAlready

Next you'll say I should wear a scarf to stay warm.
    Soccer has really ruined the scarf.

In cold weather, it's a practical garment.
    That's actually where our wannabe Euro fags stole the idea from. The fans in Europe wear scarves by necessity, because their seasons go through the winter. Sounders fans like to wear them in July to be cultured and shit.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

#EvolveAlready

That's actually where our wannabe Euro fags stole the idea from. The fans in Europe wear scarves by necessity, because their seasons go through the winter. Sounders fans like to wear them in July to be cultured and shit.
    The scarf was invented before soccer.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

#EvolveAlready

HTH
    Yeah. The Chinese. Same guys that also claim to have invented soccer. And fireworks.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

#EvolveAlready

Oh, fuck off. Such fag J. Nobody has to wear a scarf, even when it's cold.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

#EvolveAlready

HTH
    Yeah. The Chinese. Same guys that also claim to have invented soccer. And fireworks.
    Correction, that was dodgeball.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

#EvolveAlready

Oh, fuck off. Such fag J. Nobody has to wear a scarf, even when it's cold.
    You must enjoy pneumonia.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited January 2015
    I could be wrong but can't you just not use a plastic bag?

you should be using paper bags anyways and supporting the logging industry
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    HuskyJW said:

I could be wrong but can't you just not use a plastic bag?

you should be using paper bags anyways and supporting the logging industry

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

Yes cause Dallas is the heart of liberalism.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

Dallas proper is ... you dip fuck.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

Dallas proper is ... you dip fuck.
    Except it's not.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2015
    topdawgnc said:

Or maybe you should hire a lawyer to fight it.

Oh wait, never mind.

Jesus.

By the end of that fight there would be:

*a class action suit
    *each person who ever bought a bag getting back .01
    *the lawyers getting $11,500,000
    *the bag fee would be changed to include paper bags
    *new fee .10

As usual, I'll steer clear of the lawyers unless I need to make them feel needed.

sure, I understand. i'm sure there are teams of them standing by waiting for the next big topdawg coffee stand merger.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

yeah, I don't think you get it. million dollar deals.