Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

City of Fife

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited January 2015 in Tug Tavern
Fuck that place and their red light cams with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat covered in AIDS infested tabasco sauce!

ISIS can have that place if they want and I'd be okay with it.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    City of Milton, true?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Seriously... you don't actually pay red light cam tickets, do you?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So a family member got popped by a speed camera in Seattle last month while driving my car. Sent in an affidavit stating that I was not driving the vehicle, and the municipal Court dismissed the ticket. #sealawyering
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Most people just pay the tickets as they dont have the balls or smarts to fight them. That's why they exist!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I would venture most people are guilty as sin and pay the tickets because they were speeding through a red light.

Could be wrong though.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

I would venture most people are guilty as sin and pay the tickets because they were speeding through a red light.

Could be wrong though.

The red light cam shouldnt be there to begin with, get it? Its unlawful and unfair. There is grey area between yellow and red. Some situations make it dangerous, but it is reversely unlawful at the very heart of the "law". One can do a little research and work their way out of the ticket. If youre an "awe shucks I got a dern red-light traffic ticket" kind of idiot, call a traffic infraction attorney, they drop 50 of these a day (every single one, why? Because they are unlawful).

It will cost $125-200 or about the cost of a speeding, red-light traffic ticket. Would you rather pay an attorney or the money grabbing city of infraction? If you pay the latter, you are a fucking cunt-coward and imbicile.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Could be wrong though.

The red light cam shouldnt be there to begin with, get it? Its unlawful and unfair. There is grey area between yellow and red. Some situations make it dangerous, but it is reversely unlawful at the very heart of the "law". One can do a little research and work their way out of the ticket. If youre an "awe shucks I got a dern red-light traffic ticket" kind of idiot, call a traffic infraction attorney, they drop 50 of these a day (every single one, why? Because they are unlawful).

It will cost $125-200 or about the cost of a speeding, red-light traffic ticket. Would you rather pay an attorney or the money grabbing city of infraction? If you pay the latter, you are a fucking cunt-coward and imbicile.
    Could very well be.

I don't speed or run red lights so I have no dog in the fight.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Usually you don't even need to go that far. Take a look at the video, they send it to you. If it doesn't show your face (which it rarely does) go in and say you weren't in care, custody and control of your vehicle. They may ask if you know who was driving, or if you're white, they'll apologize for wasting your time #blacklivesmatter. If they ask who was driving, say you were out of town and it could have been any number of people. You walk. The goal of those things is to get like 2 out of 10 to actually pay.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I paid because I am a better human being than those that don't
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got mine reduced. They must of seen what a classy guy I am.
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

You didn't need to if the ticket came from anywhere in LA County
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam

You didn't need to if the ticket came from anywhere in LA County
    Actually the only one I got was in Tacoma, WA. I think Cali is pretty much eliminating them