Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Miami is Fucked, chapter 7,328,374,081

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    Swaye said:

and one more thing: I'll be off the boards for the next few days. I just booked a flight to Miami to go straighten out some shit.

any mother fucker who likes those shoes, even a small amount, by definition likes to be on the receiving end of glory holes in the Castro. BY FUCKING DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time somebody got rid of this mother fucker.

Agreed. On it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,547 Swaye's Wigwam
    To be fair, those documentaries on Miami were fucking awesome, I enjoyed them better than any eye-gauging shit I saw in the theaters this year. Free Pub! and all that shit gets ripped on here, but those movies were basically a football version of Hotline Miami and made the school look fucking cool to go to, as long as you didn't check the scores on ESPN. They need to bring back the white helmets though, and Golden looks like a pretentious tool who couldn't pull off smoking a pipe to save his life.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Swaye said:

and one more thing: I'll be off the boards for the next few days. I just booked a flight to Miami to go straighten out some shit.

any mother fucker who likes those shoes, even a small amount, by definition likes to be on the receiving end of glory holes in the Castro. BY FUCKING DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitbull is your enforcer?

Smurf Mickens might be taller....

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

Pitbull is your enforcer?

Smurf Mickens might be taller....

I think he's saying it's about time somebody goes Michael Vick on Pitbull's ass.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Pittbull is the man. His music sucks, but I get a kick out of him.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    AZDuck said:

It doesn't matter anything near as much as firing Al Golden... but it matters

Adidas has been making Oregon look restrained and classy for a few years now

Why is the leprechaun bald? I could never figure that out.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

I'd take any of the Adidas abominations over what Nike gives us every year. Nike clearly has an agenda to only provide shitty options to UW and we keep accepting their design ideas.

what a faggy little conspiracy theory you have going there. Jesus.

isn't the Nike contract with UW actually bigger than the one with Oregon?

In any event, there is no evidence to back your claim. I mean, most Husky fans hate 3/4s of Oregon's uniform rotation, so how would your theory fit there? Does Nike secretly hate UofO? You know, the school with the track program that basically invented the company?

tell me this: why do you hate American free enterprise and love inferior, Nazi-founded, Euro-fag, subsidized producers?

having worked in the advertising industry for 15 years I can tell you without question that "designers" (read Nike in this case) give clients a handful of options based on their own interpretations of the client's brief and the client always picks 1 of 10 options and makes a few adjustments... the agency essentially kings or screws the client... I think it's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that UW marketing is retarded and Nike U is providing less than amazing options to interpret UW... urine colored snipes on the gay fonts? Ummm, okay.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    haie said:

To be fair, those documentaries on Miami were fucking awesome, I enjoyed them better than any eye-gauging shit I saw in the theaters this year. Free Pub! and all that shit gets ripped on here, but those movies were basically a football version of Hotline Miami and made the school look fucking cool to go to, as long as you didn't check the scores on ESPN. They need to bring back the white helmets though, and Golden looks like a pretentious tool who couldn't pull off smoking a pipe to save his life.

This. I would kill to have one guy like Al Blades on my team screaming fuck these motherfuckers in the tunnel. One guy like Ed Reed screaming at his teammates that they aren't doing enough and that he's putting his heart in this shit when they are up 30. Not to mention seniors literally jumping the underclassmen if they don't bring it in practice... BRB, JO.