Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jeff Tedford/OC Talk

2»

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

A booster I knew very well at the time told me how he was the liaison between Tedford's agent and the UW. The agent allegedly told the UW booster that Tedford was interested in the UW job but under no circumstances was the UW to formally ask for permission to speak with Tedford. All initial communication was to go quietly through the agent via back channels.

Todd Turner then promptly asked Cal for formal permission to speak with Tedford. The UW booster soon received an irate from phone call from the agent asking "what the hell is going up there? What the hell is wrong with Turner? Can't you guys follow simple instructions?"

I wish I could go back in time and force Turner and Emmert's Moms to have abortions.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,634

A booster I knew very well at the time told me how he was the liaison between Tedford's agent and the UW. The agent allegedly told the UW booster that Tedford was interested in the UW job but under no circumstances was the UW to formally ask for permission to speak with Tedford. All initial communication was to go quietly through the agent via back channels.

Todd Turner then promptly asked Cal for formal permission to speak with Tedford. The UW booster soon received an irate from phone call from the agent asking "what the hell is going up there? What the hell is wrong with Turner? Can't you guys follow simple instructions?"

I wish I could go back in time and force Turner and Emmert's Moms to have abortions raise their kids in Oregon.
    #2birds1timmachine
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,044
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,245 Founders Club
    H_D said:

Canard said:

Anyone over Smith, but Tedford would be a fantastic hire. Head coaches who flamed out of the Pac-12 are doing pretty well at the whole offensive coordinator gig right now.

Except for the one who put the fucking Sugar Bowl on the QB skills of Cyler Miles East.
    Their QB threw like this too?
    I didn't think it was possible to have a worse throwing motion than Casey Paus. I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong.

I was wrong.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,077 Founders Club
    dnc said:

I wish I could go back in time and force Turner and Emmert's Moms to have abortions raise their kids in Oregon.
    #2birds1timmachine
    #needsmoretimmachine