Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

THIS ... is America ... presented without comment

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Every time I read someone posts like this, it makes me feel like an idiot. When Obama was campaigning for the new health care law, I was so excited about it, and thought it was going to be wonderful like health care in Sweden, where no one pays a dime for anything health care related its free. Their taxes are only like 2% more over all than they are here over all. But the longer its in effect the more I see just how much he screwed us over. It was never intended to benefit us, only the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies. They will always write the script for the most expensive name brand meds available for your treatment and you have to pretty much beg to get your insurance to cover it or you have to go through all the hoops at the drs office to get your script changed to a cheaper alternative. Totally ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    "Their taxes are only like 2% more over all than they are here over all."

huh?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Their taxes are only like 2% more over all than they are here over all."

huh?

We protect their ass with NATO. Defense is expensive. Also nothing but whitey there. No racist crap
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,508
    topdawgnc said:

Every time I read someone posts like this, it makes me feel like an idiot. When Obama was campaigning for the new health care law, I was so excited about it, and thought it was going to be wonderful like health care in Sweden, where no one pays a dime for anything health care related its free.

LOL
    topdawgnc said:

Their taxes are only like 2% more over all than they are here over all. But the longer its in effect the more I see just how much he screwed us over. It was never intended to benefit us, only the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies. They will always write the script for the most expensive name brand meds available for your treatment and you have to pretty much beg to get your insurance to cover it or you have to go through all the hoops at the drs office to get your script changed to a cheaper alternative. Totally ridiculous.

lolwut? Over 80% of scripts in the US are generics.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Actually, what's wrong with America is people focus on silly quotes from random people, then ignore quotes like this from prominent politicians:

"“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” Akin told KTVI-TV. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child.”"
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Actually, what's wrong with America is people focus on silly quotes from random people, then ignore quotes like this from prominent politicians:

"“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” Akin told KTVI-TV. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child.”"

I never knew a small time Congressman is considered a prominent politician.

Nice one.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.
    And it was right on topic

Every bored
    Honda
    Retard
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.

Any Congress person is more relevant than random ramblings from idiots.

HTH
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.
    And it was right on topic

Every bored
    Honda
    Retard
    Free pub!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.

HTH
    Don't be a twister.

You stated a prominent politician.

He is not a "prominent" politician.

Now ... get back on track.

Obama lied .. her checkbook died.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.

HTH
    Don't be a twister.

Sounds like you are advocating for single payer.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.

HTH
    Don't be a twister.

Looks like you are a twister.

American's are stupid.

Girl in original post is exhibit A
    You are exhibit B
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I remember this quote getting lots of FREE PUB! It was not ignored at all.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,103
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Nice one.

HTH
    Don't be a twister.

Looks like you are a twister.

American's are stupid.

Girl in original post is exhibit A
    You are exhibit B
    This is a message we can all get behind.
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

2001400ex said:

It cost a two bit Congressman a sure win and promotion to the Senate.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:

2001400ex said:

I heard all about it on Jon Stewart, my go to news source.
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

2001400ex said:

Yet almost 40% of the people still voted for him.

"Election result
    Before the comments, Akin had been favored to win his race against McCaskill, but he lost in November, 54.7 percent to 39.2 percent.[2] His loss was attributed to backlash from women voters.[1] After the election between November 2012 and August 2013, Akin received $111,000 in donations that in part were for the 2018 Senate primaries."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Akin
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:

2001400ex said:

Actually, fox news is the most trusted and fair and balanced news source. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

Dardanus said:

2001400ex said:

Actually, fox news is the most trusted and fair and balanced news source. You heard it here first.
    Don't you mean "Faux" News?