Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2013 Offensive Line Predictions

- Kohler's medical retirement will be announced next week.
- Brostek, Tafunga, and Hindy will quit/ transfer sometime before next season
- Eldrenkamp will start for at least half the season due to injury
- Recruiting class will have 4 o linemen but in each case, UW will be their best offer.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I've already heard "Don't worry there is a bumper crop of OL in the 2015 recruiting class".

When I hear that I tell them I heard that in 2012 as well.....
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    U forgot to add Dan cozetto getting a 5 year extension
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

- Kohler's medical retirement will be announced next week.
    - Brostek, Tafunga, and Hindy will quit/ transfer sometime before next season
    - Eldrenkamp will start for at least half the season due to injury
    - Keith Price will snap into two pieces, each of which still excels at the rollout right, throw it out of bounds play
    - Recruiting class will have 4 o linemen but in each case, UW will be their best offer.

dhdawg said:

Disagree there. Sark needs to fire him, replace him with the new "best" OL coach in the nation and Doogs will rejoice that Sark "Fixed the problem".

"Gotta give Sark credit, he recognized the problem and fixed it!"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dhdawg said:

Disagree there. Sark needs to fire him, replace him with the new "best" OL coach in the nation and Doogs will rejoice that Sark "Fixed the problem".

It's already in motion.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

if Sark was going to fix this problem he would've fixed it already, instead when the oline sux again sark will once again recycle the young card

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

if Sark was going to fix this problem he would've fixed it already, instead when the oline sux again sark will once again recycle the young card

Sark knows his AD and fan base is fucktards so he was able to save his last "fire the assistant coach" card to save his job.

That will happen after this year and Doogs everywhere will praise our new OL coach hire.

You'll see plenty of "gotta give Sark credit for recognizing the problem and fixing it" just like with the defense. Nevermind he was the one who hired these fucking losers to begin with.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    "The O Line is fine" - Kim G, spring 2013
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

"The O Line is fine" - Kim G, spring 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Sark knows his AD and fan base is fucktards so he was able to save his last "fire the assistant coach" card to save his job.

That will happen after this year and Doogs everywhere will praise our new OL coach hire.

You'll see plenty of "gotta give Sark credit for recognizing the problem and fixing it" just like with the defense. Nevermind he was the one who hired these fucking losers to begin with.
    This ultimately leads to giving the new OL coach a few years to get his guys in there. Can't wait for the "could be special" season of 2020
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    The Oline depth is a joke and Sark has no one to blame but himself.

I have been consistent from Day 1 saying this would be his downfall, and if is too stupid to fix it then he deserves to be fired.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Sark's only learning the game which is what coaches-in-training are paid to do. Other than Cozzetto, are there any assistants left from Sark's original staff that started Spring practices in 2009? For years, we've heard dm.c expert insiders(superdoogs) preach the virtues of stability in the coaching staff for building a winning program. At least, Sark has finally put the lie to that stability myth by stringing together three straight 7-6 seasons while almost completely turning over his staff. I'm not suggesting that the stagnation in program building progress should be praised, only that Sark's still........ learning the game and Needs_More_Time.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    dhdawg said:

Gawd...I really can't stand dan cozzetto. I can't even look at him.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club

The Oline depth is a joke and Sark has no one to blame but himself.

I have been consistent from Day 1 saying this would be his downfall, and if is too stupid to fix it then he deserves to be fired.

What do you mean if?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131
    Oh, one more to add

- After sitting 3 deep on the bench next year and no playing time in sight, Zach Banner will transfer to UW. Doogs will proclaim this as proof that Sark can bring in stud O-linemen.

Oh, one more to add

- After sitting 3 deep on the bench next year and no playing time in sight, Zach Banner will transfer to UW. Doogs will proclaim this as proof that Sark can bring in stud O-linemen.

I kind of hope that happens because you know all the doogs who kept proclaiming "WDWHA" will be the most over the top excited if Banner transferred here.