Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy has had ENOUGH!!!

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
@Softykjr: Last @UW_Football game of the year. No more excuses. Finish 2014 right, then get to work on putting UW back on top. Enough mediocrity.

I like to gargle Sarks balls for 5 years and say I don't like medicrity. It is what I like to do.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    As if this game is the be all end all. Jesus Lockner
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015
    Somebody needs to school him on the twitters...i'm young and i don't even know how to read that shit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I thought this thread would be about fast food.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It would be wrong to drop this thread on Mahler ' s Twatter and FB.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Softy at some point went from trying to be intelligent to being the loudest sports jock possible ...

He cares less about understanding what is happening and instead is all about getting some reaction, any reaction, from people.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Softy at some point went from trying to be intelligent to being the loudest sports jock possible ...

He cares less about understanding what is happening and instead is all about getting some reaction, any reaction, from people.

Disagree. Softy has never been intelligent.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

On twitter last night he congratulated Phil Knight for buying a spot in the final. Doogs gonna doog, right puppy?

Christ. Softy is pathetic. I hate all doogs who talk shit about having a Phil Knight like it's a bad thing. He should congratulate Oregon on being serious about winning. This is unforgivable dooging. Get mad at Oregon for deciding to be a winner, and accept UW flushing the program down the toilet.

On top of that, the thought of Oregon buying a spot it FS. They sure bought a spot in the final by promoting their OC to head coach and paying him only 1.8 million. 7th highest paid coach in the conference. They didn't pay a big name coach $8 million, they promoted SlingBlade. Their last three coaches have been promoted from within.

Their best player was a 3 star recruit. Only Pac 12 offers were Oregon and UW. He's not a 5 star they bought from Texas or Florida.

Last I checked, other schools also have great facilities. Many of those schools in better locations that Eugene, Oregon. Even if you are a fucktard who thinks what Oregon has done is unfair, they still had to win the games on the field. They beat out a lot of teams that have more money than they do.

I hate the Seattle media.
    Can you add this to my post on the front page please?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

You should ask your two dads to help you out with your reading comprehension ...

I never said that Softy was intelligent ...

I said that Softy tried to be intelligent ...

You should learn the difference.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

He said trying to be intelligent.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    He's worse than Grinolds:

You are blocked from following @Softykjr and viewing @Softykjr's Tweets