Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wrong Huard

How the hell did the Huskies get stuck with Damon as a color commentator when Brock is 1,000,000x better at it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Cause UW athletics is being ran by fucktards so why would you expect them to get a simple announcer decision correct?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

How the hell did the Huskies get stuck with Damon as a color commentator when Brock is 1,000,000x better at it?

I'm hearing Luke will be the best of the three

1998 teenage boy stocking reset

Right theory, wrong family.

Eli is Best Manning.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Eli is Best Manning.
    HOTTY TODDY!!!

huh?

Eli is Best Manning.
    Also, looks like Matt's on his way to being the richest Tui

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    I remember having a conversation with KIm about this topic. I said I love Chuck Nelson, why are they doing this? Km said that Chuck was fine but stale and boring and that this was the right move to bring some pizazz to the broadcast.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Cause UW athletics is being ran by fucktards so why would you expect them to get a simple announcer decision correct?

This^
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Damon is basically a cheerleader. They might as well put Gregg Bell on it. Fuck you Andre Riley.

If you were Brock and you were getting national opportunities with a broad scale, why be limited to UW broadcasts?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Andre Riley is quite the guy. Riley and Cameron Wong.......UW is really lucky to have them. Real assets.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013

I remember having a conversation with KIm about this topic. I said I love Chuck Nelson, why are they doing this? Km said that Chuck was fine but stale and boring and that this was the right move to bring some pizazz to the broadcast.

This is the first time I've heard anyone say they prefer Damon over Chuck. Not surprising it comes from the dickhead who never criticizes the athletic dept. God I'm sick of his bullshit.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club

This is the first time I've heard anyone say they prefer Damon over Chuck. Not surprising it comes from the dickhead who never criticizes the athletic dept. God I'm sick of his bullshit.
    To be fair to Kim, he said it before Damon actually went on the air. For all I know he has since changed his mind once he heard the whooping and hollering.

To be fair to Kim, he said it before Damon actually went on the air. For all I know he has since changed his mind once he heard the whooping and hollering.
    Nobody was harder on Damon than Kim.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

To be fair to Kim
    Huh?
    "What I love about Darrell Bevell is that he doesn't do a million things. He simply runs a lot of the same plays just out of different formations" - Brock Huard.

I noticed the Seahawks offense appears more "simplistic" than UW's offense yet is a lot more effective.
  • I remember having a conversation with KIm about this topic. I said I love Chuck Nelson, why are they doing this? Km said that Chuck was fine but stale and boring and that this was the right move to bring some pizazz to the broadcast.

"Christ"

Nelson and Rondeau were pretty good together.

I've said it several times on this forum...Rondeau, Nelson and Swartz were damn good and very impartial which raises the quality of a broadcast. When you are listening on the radio its great to be able to hear the crowd and then the announcer. But no, not with Damon. You hear him before the crowd and before Bob. Fuck.

What is so appalling is that you had a trio that had worked together a real long time. Two guys with a whole lot of experience and professionalism....replaced with Damon, a fucking clown with no broadcasting experience, and Elise with no major stripes. Who fucking does that? What kind of a person thinks thats actually a good idea?

I've said it several times on this forum...Rondeau, Nelson and Swartz were damn good and very impartial which raises the quality of a broadcast. When you are listening on the radio its great to be able to hear the crowd and then the announcer. But no, not with Damon. You hear him before the crowd and before Bob. Fuck.

What is so appalling is that you had a trio that had worked together a real long time. Two guys with a whole lot of experience and professionalism....replaced with Damon, a fucking clown with no broadcasting experience, and Elise with no major stripes. Who fucking does that? What kind of a person thinks thats actually a good idea?

Read my first response in this thread again to answer your question.
    edited August 2013

Read my first response in this thread again to answer your question.
    Oh I forgot I gave it the thumbs up.

Thing is there wasn't anything to get correct. It was already great and fine the way it was. These clowns don't even know what to leave alone. How much better off would we be if the entire AD died in a fire and Sark happened to be in the building at the time?