Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Something else I learned from this bored (deserves own thread)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The SEC fucking sucks when its teams lose in the Big Six Bowls but the Pac-12 is still awesome when Arizona loses to Boise State in a Big Six Bowl.

Doogs gonna Doog.

I still keep trying to understand why you think a football school, one of the most successful football schools in the last decade, beating a basketball school proves something. It's common sense.

It's like you'd be shocked over Va Tec beating Duke in football.

Miracle seasons happen. Sometimes you play and MWAC coach that has never had to manage close games, you play Oregon starting three walk-ons up front, your rival's head coach wears a Brittany Spears microphone and sweat bands, Cal, Pirates, and so on.

UA was every bit as lucky as they were good this year. They played a football school with a month to prepare. What does that have to do with overall conference strength? If your shitty Husky team wins then that means the conference was extreme!y good. When all but one of the SEC West gets throat fucked that means they sucked.

Arizona will make a Final Four this year. That will be their payback as Romar flames out.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

The SEC fucking sucks when its teams lose in the Big Six Bowls but the Pac-12 is still awesome when Arizona loses to Boise State in a Big Six Bowl.

Doogs gonna Doog.

I still keep trying to understand why you think a football school, one of the most successful football schools in the last decade, beating a basketball school proves something. It's common sense.

Miracle seasons happen. Sometimes you play and MWAC coach that has never had to manage close games, you play Oregon starting three walk-ons up front, your rival's head coach wears a Brittany Spears microphone and sweat bands, Cal, Pirates, and so on.

UA was every bit as lucky as they were good this year. They played a football school with a month to prepare. What does that have to do with overall conference strength? If your shitty Husky team wins then that means the conference was extreme!y good. When all but one of the SEC West gets throat fucked that means they sucked.

Arizona will make a Final Four this year. That will be their payback as Romar flames out.

When a basketball school is your second best team at football, your conference sucks. Thanks for making my point.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Doogs gonna Doog.

When a basketball school is your second best team at football, your conference sucks. Thanks for making my point.
    Arizona is the PACs second best team now? What happened to those Sagarin ratings you love to cite? Stuck under your SEC boner?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Doogs gonna Doog.

Arizona is the PACs second best team now? What happened to those Sagarin ratings you love to cite? Stuck under your SEC boner?
    Those Sagarin Ratings still show the SEC West as the #1 division by a bigger margin over #2 than the difference between #2 and #9.

Maybe Boobs was right after all. Everyone fucking sucks this year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who knew that SEC trolling would be #1 in the power rankings
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The Sagarin ratings say the last place team in the SEC West standings is better than 11 Pac teams. I stopped reading after Arkansas.
  • Options

Who knew that SEC trolling would be #1 in the power rankings

I've had a longer run of trolling dominance than the SEC had in college football.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Boobie the pac is 5-1. Now pack your garbage-bag luggage and hit the gates with J. You are done here too.

Duke, Maryland, Colorado State, and Nebraska. A real fucking murderers row right there.
    3 of those 4 are power 5 conferences.

HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Boobie the pac is 5-1. Now pack your garbage-bag luggage and hit the gates with J. You are done here too.

Duke, Maryland, Colorado State, and Nebraska. A real fucking murderers row right there.
    3 of those 4 are shitty teams from the two weakest power 5 conferences.

HTH
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Doogs gonna Doog.

I've been citing the conference standings as they are the best method of judging teams within a conference.