Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to CFB

Aside from the Rose Bowl travesty, I've enjoyed this 2 day stretch of games immensely. Some fun blowouts, some contested to the end, and a good helping of fucktarded mistakes.
Side PM to boobs, the imperfections is one of many things that make college ball a far superior entertainment product to nfl.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Aside from the Rose Bowl travesty, I've enjoyed this 2 day stretch of games immensely. Some fun blowouts, some contested to the end, and a good helping of fucktarded mistakes.
    Side PM to boobs, the imperfections is one of many things that make college ball a far superior entertainment product to nfl.

The Alabama/Ohio State game saved college football for me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Kiffin's death redeemed you?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Kiffin's death redeemed you?
    He died for my sins.

Where is @monroecougdad‌ for this prime photoshop opprotunity?