Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2/5

SEC WEST bowl record. Stick that in your libubs J since you like the x/y thing.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I wasn't aware that the Sugar Bowl had ended yet.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I knew after the 1st 2 series Bama was toast and barely a top15 team with no business in the playoff. If this was the BCS, bambi would only have to beat 1 top 10 team all year, then be anointed the best team this decade by ESPN. Its a little different now. The SEC has to actually prove it on the field against good competition more than once.

The sooner people can realize how corrupt and biased the bcs was the better. No more automatic title games on a silver platter for Alabama and the SEC. No more crooked 7/9 runs for the SEC.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,414
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I knew after the 1st 2 series Bama was toast and barely a top15 team with no business in the playoff. If this was the BCS, bambi would only have to beat 1 top 10 team all year, then be anointed the best team this decade by ESPN. Its a little different now. The SEC has to actually prove it on the field against good competition more than once.

The sooner people can realize how corrupt and biased the bcs was the better. No more automatic title games on a silver platter for Alabama and the SEC. No more crooked 7/9 runs for the SEC.

Road, Snuggles et al - I present your leader

Bow Down
  • Options

Bama was toast when they were ahead 21-6.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Same puppy that told me that Alabama didn't "earn" the previous titles they won.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I prefer the Tide avatar to that goddamn bird.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    But don't change anything.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My argument has only been this year. I only got on the SEC sucks bandwagon when Ole Miss and Miss State were being touted as the best teams in the country. I knew then that something was remiss.
  • Options
    Founders Club

My argument has only been this year. I only got on the SEC sucks bandwagon when Ole Miss and Miss State were being touted as the best teams in the country. I knew then that something was remiss.

*amiss

Love ya boobie snuggles umptyfuck (faggy winkie face)
  • Options
    edited January 2015

I'll give you full credit on that one. I can give you credit for the times you are right in addition to all the times you are wrong.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,414
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have a backlash that has generated its own backlash

I honk the SEC because doogs like Puppy at doogman used to always hate winners when they were excusing UW sucking hard at football and any team or coach who won cheated or had it easy or didn't earn it or whatever.

Now my SEC honking has its backlash here because the SEC had a bad bowl season. Which has generated a backlash against the Pac 12 because it really does suck in comparison to what it could and should be just like Washington

I like winners Go Ducks
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015
    Swaye said:

*amiss

Love ya boobie snuggles umptyfuck (faggy winkie face)
    Fuck me for trying to use a tough word.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I just went to the Injun dictionary to realize that both remiss and amiss work in this situation. The SAT called, and laughed at me. FML.