Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Florida State-Oregon Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dtd said:

Remember doogs and quooks, the Pac-12 sucks.

To be fair most of America said FSU sucks and didn't belong there
    Except you picked them to win.
    I guess you got me there. I bet I pick against Oregon again next week

It's my job.
    this is the subtle little poont that your retard groupie Mr. Tampon doesn't quite get yet.

to be fair, I know your deal 99.9% of the time because I've had 14 years of practice.
    You don't know my deal yet?

I've been the annoyer of all for 14 years.
    psh, you're a sweetheart.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll take my facts over your speculation. So we'll disagree
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By the way I'm having a hard time picking the 2nd best SEC team. Might be Missouri
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dtd said:

AZDuck said:

Sven - your WTF of my "Oregon has beaten three New Years Day Bowl teams" leads me to one conclusion...

Doogs hate facts.

Did you read my post to go with the vote?

You're in the same club as Ole Miss. Congratulations.
    Please, Oregon wouldn't lose to TCU nearly as badly.
    Of course. I was just pointing out how beating three Big Six Bowl teams doesn't automatically make you great.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dtd said:

dtd said:

Remember doogs and quooks, the Pac-12 sucks.

To be fair most of America said FSU sucks and didn't belong there
    Except you picked them to win.
    I guess you got me there. I bet I pick against Oregon again next week

It's my job.
    this is the subtle little poont that your retard groupie Mr. Tampon doesn't quite get yet.

to be fair, I know your deal 99.9% of the time because I've had 14 years of practice.
    You don't know my deal yet?

I've been the annoyer of all for 14 years.
    That is true.

But you're still retard-drunk today. Sorry.
  • Options
    dtd said:

If Bama wins it's 8 out of 9 and water is wet. Top heavy is all that matters

Oregon/Bama will be like Oregon/LSU.
    I don't think so. This Oregon team won't have a true freshman fumble 30 punts inside his 20 like DAT did.

And that LSU team was truly one for the ages. There is no Honey Badger playing anywhere in cfb this season.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

A

Doogles said:

Arizona wasn't the Pac second best team, but keep hanging your Pac sucks argument on that.

2nd best record won the toughest division beat Oregon

I'm waiting for a counter argument
    They beat a depleted Oregon earlier in the year. Do you think Duke is better than Gtech? They were by far the luckiest team in the NCAA to have that record, they were having QB issues the past two games and it showed. Zona was a team in steep decline. It's a crime they were allowed to play in the BCS.

As of today, UCLA is better, Stanford is better, Utah is better, USC is better, Washington is probably better. That wasn't the second best team in the Pac that got beat by Boise. Just like Missou isn't the second best in the SEC.
    I actually agree with this, and frankly, so does Race.

He just likes setting up Boobs to sound like a complete krisvashon-retard because he's weirld like that.
  • Options

dtd said:

I don't think so. This Oregon team won't have a true freshman fumble 30 punts inside his 20 like DAT did.

And that LSU team was truly one for the ages. There is no Honey Badger playing anywhere in cfb this season.
    A team for the ages that lost to Alabama:
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/99/year/2011/lsu-tigers

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

Sven - your WTF of my "Oregon has beaten three New Years Day Bowl teams" leads me to one conclusion...

Doogs hate facts.

Did you read my post to go with the vote?

You're in the same club as Ole Miss. Congratulations.
    Please, Oregon wouldn't lose to TCU nearly as badly.
    Of course. I was just pointing out how beating three Big Six Bowl teams doesn't automatically make you great.
    It's all relative.
  • Options

dtd said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Wait wait wait. I thought losing in the SEC West was different.

Now what the fuck are you saying.

Oregon lost that game because DAT fumbled the ball deep in his own territory multiple times.

Are you having a hard time jibing that with your "FSU lost because they fumbled the ball away too many times" argument?

I'm really having a hard time following you today. Clear it up butter cup.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

Did creepy just ask me for an explanation? Is he calling me out?

the groupie comment? no, that was for Mister Tampon Em, whatever in the fuck that stupid name is supposed to mean. he went on a full-Sally-bleeder bender last night and got the creep for his reward. he's off licking his bloody twat now.

but I am still holding you to:

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

Yellow Jackets Bitches!!!

The LSU loss was one thing. But that Miss. State shit was a completely different deal. SEC West = Light in the Loafers.

Boobs is just trying to get out of it with "everyone sucks," but he's retarded-drunk today, so we'll give him a pass.

I know you're better than that.

I am not letting this go Purps!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hear it ....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

A

Doogles said:

Arizona wasn't the Pac second best team, but keep hanging your Pac sucks argument on that.

They beat a depleted Oregon earlier in the year. Do you think Duke is better than Gtech? They were by far the luckiest team in the NCAA to have that record, they were having QB issues the past two games and it showed. Zona was a team in steep decline. It's a crime they were allowed to play in the BCS.

As of today, UCLA is better, Stanford is better, Utah is better, USC is better, Washington is probably better. That wasn't the second best team in the Pac that got beat by Boise. Just like Missou isn't the second best in the SEC.

He just likes setting up Boobs to sound like a complete krisvashon-retard because he's weirld like that.
    I don't

I agree with my facts. That's why we play the games
  • Options

Doogles said:

A

Doogles said:

I don't

I agree with my facts. That's why we play the games
    I know better. But like a good pretend lawyer, you are stick to your guns. I get it.

:)

• Options

dtd said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Wait wait wait. I thought losing in the SEC West was different.

Now what the fuck are you saying.

Oregon lost that game because DAT fumbled the ball deep in his own territory multiple times.

Are you having a hard time jibing that with your "FSU lost because they fumbled the ball away too many times" argument?

I'm really having a hard time following you today. Clear it up butter cup.
    My comment was about LSU, not Oregon.

Keep up.
  • Options
    A note for the natty game:

If @DerekJohnson‌ starts the official thread for that game, I say we kill him at the 50 yard line of Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If @DerekJohnson‌ starts the official thread for that game, I say we kill him at the 50 yard line of Husky Stadium.

Deserves it's own thread
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

brb, jo
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Creepy may be at least partially right about the SEC, but he's reaching Brando levels of pomposity in this thread.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Did creepy just ask me for an explanation? Is he calling me out?

the groupie comment? no, that was for Mister Tampon Em, whatever in the fuck that stupid name is supposed to mean. he went on a full-Sally-bleeder bender last night and got the creep for his reward. he's off licking his bloody twat now.

but I am still holding you to:

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

Yellow Jackets Bitches!!!

The LSU loss was one thing. But that Miss. State shit was a completely different deal. SEC West = Light in the Loafers.

Boobs is just trying to get out of it with "everyone sucks," but he's retarded-drunk today, so we'll give him a pass.

I know you're better than that.

I am not letting this go Purps!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hear it ....
    I guess I was wrong there. Gasp!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And no, I will not chant ACC when their playoff rep embarrasses the crab industry like that.