Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Winston can't control perception, but he can control winning

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In a "Fuck her in the pussy" contest, I'm taking Winston every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Mariota is too Church School. Should have played for Peterman.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Don't give a shit about the NFL. College football is all that matters.

Spoken like someone without an nfl team
    I'm surprised by this. Most Oregon fans adopted the Seahawks as their team 3 years ago. Which also marked the 5th anniversary since they became Oregon fans.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston has had the better college career so far too

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2014

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

I could have won the Heisman throwing to Benjamin, Greene and O'Leary and handing off to Devonta Freeman. Winston won the Heisman in the Gino-Torretta-esque tradition.

If Winston played for Oregon, only we would know who he is. You read it: no Heisman and nobody knows who the fuck he is, notwithstanding crab legs and fuck-her-in-the-pussy.

Sophisticated passing game - not much sophistication in what Winston does: use the run to set up the pass, find wide open receiver who is not only wide open but is 99% of the time 2x more talented than the guy covering him, make pass land in vicinity of said receiver, and you're done.

When he didn't have the run earlier this season, what happened when they had to rely on him dropping back and squinting through his squinty reads? Yep. Picky picky pick pick.

He's got a good arm, decent runner, but he is not a real pocket passer. Next year when his team isn't more talented than 99% of the teams he faces, you're going to see how mediocre he is.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

I could have won the Heisman throwing to Benjamin, Greene and O'Leary.

If Winston played for Oregon, only we would know who he is. You read it: no Heisman and nobody knows who the fuck he is, notwithstanding crab legs and fuck-her-in-the-pussy.

Sophisticated passing game - not much sophistication in what Winston does: use the run to set up the pass, find wide open receiver who is not only wide open but is 99% of the time 2x more talented than the guy covering him, make pass land in vicinity of said receiver, and you're done.

When he didn't have the run earlier this season, what happened when they had to rely on him dropping back and squinting through his squinty reads? Yep. Picky picky pick pick.

He's got a good arm, decent runner, but he is not a real pocket passer. Next year when his team isn't more talented than 99% of the teams he faces, you're going to see how mediocre he is.
    Cane fan doing some major dooging here

Why would he play for Oregon when he isn't a system quarterback and he wants an NFL career? He reads and he fits the ball in. Jimbo runs a sophisticated offense, not the read option where the QB has one read to make and then a wide open receiver.

Irregardless, Winston has a Hesiman and a Natty and has never lost a game. Better than Mariota
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

Why would he play for Oregon when he isn't a system quarterback and he wants an NFL career? He reads and he fits the ball in. Jimbo runs a sophisticated offense, not the read option where the QB has one read to make and then a wide open receiver.

Irregardless, Winston has a Hesiman and a Natty and has never lost a game. Better than Mariota
    No. FSU has a national championship and a Heisman and were nice enough to put squinty's name on it.

I'm surprised you don't know this. There are two types of Heisman winners: those who really win it, and those who should just hand it over to their teams the second it's handed to them. It's just a technicality.

Winston doesn't squint shit. He drops back and has two choices: O'Leary and Greene. And he picks one, and frequently, he picks one. Sea what I did there? Last year, he had three choices, and the one that's gone is the one he really misses.

Mariota has carried his team. He just doesn't have the team that Squinty has. If Mariota plays for Florida State, they're playing for #3 in a row right now, and they're never behind in that Auburn game.

Cook it!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

No. FSU has a national championship and a Heisman and were nice enough to put squinty's name on it.

I'm surprised you don't know this. There are two types of Heisman winners: those who really win it, and those who should just hand it over to their teams the second it's handed to them. It's just a technicality.

Winston doesn't squint shit. He drops back and has two choices: O'Leary and Greene. And he picks one, and frequently, he picks one. Sea what I did there? Last year, he had three choices, and the one that's gone is the one he really misses.

Mariota has carried his team. He just doesn't have the team that Squinty has. If Mariota plays for Florida State, they're playing for #3 in a row right now, and they're never behind in that Auburn game.

Cook it!
    Now that we've established that FSU is the better team and will win rather easily, Winston won the Heisman last year as a freshman leading the most dominant team since the 01 Canes. Unlike those Canes, FSU won't blow it in year 2. (low blow)

Mariota has choked once or twice a year and would have 4 losses if he was the FSU qb this year. His Heisman was a gift because the racist white establishment were after Winston for being too black (race card)

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Winston would NEVER play for the Oregon system. No need (see Race's post).

Also, we don't deal in hypotheticals. Too many "ifs ands and buts." Reeks of purpledawgfan logic.

HTH
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Also, we don't deal in hypotheticals. Too many "ifs ands and buts." Reeks of purpledawgfan logic.

HTH

i don't even know what the fuck your'e talking about. Try again.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

Cook it!
    Now that we've established that FSU is the better team and will win rather easily, Winston won the Heisman last year as a freshman leading the most dominant team since the 01 Canes. Unlike those Canes, FSU won't blow it in year 2. (low blow)

Mariota has choked once or twice a year and would have 4 losses if he was the FSU qb this year. His Heisman was a gift because the racist white establishment were after Winston for being too black (race card)

Man for Man? Oh, sure they are. But not at QB. There are a handful of Ducks who would start at Free Shoes, and Mariota is one of them. There's no shame in that. I count maybe three guys off the '91 Husky team who would start at FSU: Kennedy, Entenman and, maybe, Hall. None of the LBs, none of the safeties, none of the other D linemen, none of the receivers or RBs. Maybe Billy Joe, since squinty is such a piece of shit anyway.

Winston shits the bed practically every week. His team, his schedule and sometimes the devil, bail him out. That's all. Sure, it is better to be lucky than good - for as long as lucky lasts.

It never does. It might not last past this weekend. We shall see.

I have no issue admitting that I hope squinty goes down. Also, fixed this for you:

benefitted from playing on the most dominant team since the 01 Canes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only 29 games and counting. It's hard to go 14-0 like last year and 13-0 so far this year. Mariota has lost three games in that time. Guess he isn't lucky or good
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Only 29 games and counting. It's hard to go 14-0 like last year and 13-0 so far this year. Mariota has lost three games in that time. Guess he isn't lucky or good

He's plenty good, but you neglected to include supporting cast. Here, I'll fix it for ya:

Only 29 games and counting. It's hard to go 14-0 like last year and 13-0 so far this year unless you play a shit schedule, your rivals are about as down as they get, you get gifted one or two games by chucklehead coaches and you play on one of the most dominant teams since the '01 Canes. Mariota has none of those things going for him and thus lost three games in that time. Guess he isn't lucky or good or plays for FSU
  • Options
    edited December 2014

MisterEm said:

HTH

Reread your drivel you blowhard wannabe. Jesus.

Remind us again who mentioned " if Winston played for Oregon" ?

It wasn't Race.

Are you new here?

Would you like me to draw you a picture? Flowchart?

• Options
    edited December 2014

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

Hypothetical much?

Doogs and coogs still hate facts. Even from the thumbs of wannabe lawyers. I'll give you a break, Coog. You spout so much nonsense on here it must get hard to keep the facts, arguments, and hypotheticals in order.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    MisterEm said:

Hope this helps

NC > Alamo Bowl Champs

Hypothetical much?

Doogs and coogs still hate facts. Even from the thumbs of wannabe lawyers. I'll give you a break, Coog. You spout so much nonsense on here it must get hard to keep the facts, arguments, and hypotheticals in order.

there are about 85 people reading this bored laughing at all your coog talk you dumb fucking donkey.©

you're taking this about 9/10ths too seriously fuck lips.

rinse out your twat with luke warm water and go the fuck to bed. the men are talking here.

©All rights reserved by dflea and his affiliates.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

HTH

It wasn't Race.

Are you new here?

huh? what the fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking little girl?

didn't that whore who birthed you teach you anything about changing your tampons at least once a day? I can smell that thing through the fucking internet you nasty little snatch.

I guess a dumb fuck like you needs step by step. here goes:

pull the string,

flush the red stinky ooze ball that's attached to it,

douche your twat AT LEAST twice,

and for Pete's sake put it a fresh pon when you're finished you dumb little cunt.

Do this at least twice a day when you're on your bleeder Sally.

You are welcome.

oh, and leave the football talk to the men. little girls always struggle to follow, and it's irritating for everyone else.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

HTH

It wasn't Race.

Are you new here?

didn't that whore who birthed you teach you anything about changing your tampons at least once a day? I can smell that thing through the fucking internet you nasty little snatch.

pull the string,

and for Pete's sake put it a fresh pon when you're finished you dumb little cunt.

You are welcome.

oh, and leave the football talk to the men. little girls always struggle to follow, and it's irritating for everyone else.
    Didn't know creepy and PL_SS were having sleepovers.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread. Pure win.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

HTH

It wasn't Race.

Are you new here?

pull the string,

You are welcome.

Didn't know creepy and PL_SS were having sleepovers.
    Don't think much sleeping is going on ;-) ;-) ;-)