Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Legit source

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    Truly shocked he's going to allow little brother John to sit at the thanksgiving dinner table wearing a super bowl ring and not flinch. Great hire for Michigan, but he's on lease for five years max. At least that buys them a chance to hire from within and pray to sustain alla Shaw at Stanford.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

Color me surprised.

I did not think he would give up on his NFL dream so quickly.

I think part of it is that the NFL coach most in love with him is also the namesake of the UM business school, and since Ross likes his current coach, he is doing what he can to get Harbaugh to his second favorite team, while keeping him away from NFL competitors.

And I will eat my computer keyboard if he defeats Urban Legend before leaving Michigan.

You may as well start eating. I absolutely loathe Jim Hairball, but he is a good college coach. At least as good as the coaches at V Tech, Mich State and Clemson.

Sure it may not happen in 2015 or even 2016 but unless Urban pulls his disappearing act, he will lose to Hairball.

Bon appatit.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    EwaDawg said:

Color me surprised.

I think part of it is that the NFL coach most in love with him is also the namesake of the UM business school, and since Ross likes his current coach, he is doing what he can to get Harbaugh to his second favorite team, while keeping him away from NFL competitors.

And I will eat my computer keyboard if he defeats Urban Legend before leaving Michigan.

You may as well start eating. I absolutely loathe Jim Hairball, but he is a good college coach. At least as good as the coaches at V Tech, Mich State and Clemson.

Sure it may not happen in 2015 or even 2016 but unless Urban pulls his disappearing act, he will lose to Hairball.

Bon appatit.

This is pretty spot on. Guy can fucking coach.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2014
    EwaDawg said:

Color me surprised.

Bon appatit.

What the hell are you trying to say regarding beamer, sweeney and Dabonio?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Color me surprised.

Sharpen your teeth Ravenna
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Pretty sure Carroll will take his college championships and Super Bowl ring and wins over Harbaugh when it mattered like last January.

But still

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Color me surprised.

HE'S NEVER WON ANYTHING!!!!!1
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    gmo said:

college football is better when the traditional powers are good.

Huh?
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

gmo said:

Huh?
    college football is more enjoyable, in my opinion, when the Texas's, Alabama's, Michigan's, Miami's of the world are playing at a high level. Call me old school but I prefer that over a bunch of TCU's, Arizona's, Baylor's, etc. way up there in the rankings.

ratings show that i can't be the only one.

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't believe your legit source until I hear this confirmed by Sport Boner.

Or is Sport Boner your legit source?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    gmo said:

TheGlove said:

gmo said:

Huh?
    college football is more enjoyable, in my opinion, when the Texas's, Alabama's, Michigan's, Miami's of the world are playing at a high level. Call me old school but I prefer that over a bunch of TCU's, Arizona's, Baylor's, etc. way up there in the rankings.

ratings show that i can't be the only one.

I what about the era of Harvard, Army, and Lehigh?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    He's a great football coach...NFL or college. 49s blew for a long time before he showed up, and he won big with him. Same at Stanford. My Michigan buddy is on cloud 9...think us with Mora times 10.