Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Not very classy. I never boo the kids.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    Pay Rod! ROTFLMAO
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club
    Chicago fans lack comportment, but not the gay (75K) manager ...“There’s something wrong with that,” Girardi said after New York’s 3-2 loss to the White Sox. “I often think that it starts from the adults. And if it was their child, would they want them to be hit? Because the kids will only repeat what the adults do."

What a pussy. A-Rod is a professional athlete with a net worth in excess of $300M, hardly a child in need of "parental" protection from booing fans. W,JW
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Chicago fans lack comportment, but not the gay (75K) manager ...“There’s something wrong with that,” Girardi said after New York’s 3-2 loss to the White Sox. “I often think that it starts from the adults. And if it was their child, would they want them to be hit? Because the kids will only repeat what the adults do."

What a pussy. A-Rod is a professional athlete with a net worth in excess of $300M, hardly a child in need of "parental" protection from booing fans. W,JW

I never throw at the kids.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,316 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    While I don't agree with booing I do respect those have the right that choose to do so.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club

I never throw at the kids.
    Why not? You're missing out. Almost as much fun as tossing midgets. :D
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    All I know is I support the troops in all of this.