Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

king5 news: 2 days coverage...

both segments regarded ASJ and DUI. No questions about players to watch, interviews with Sark, new stadium impressions etc...King5 sports is as insignificant as Jean Emerson's "health Watch"

Paul Silvi is a cowardly cunt. Fans and viewers alike want to see the new stadium, hear from Sark etc, not drag this NO-NEWS ASJ piece out at 5:55 for Silivi's whopping 45:second sports slot.

You are done Silvia. Give ASJ a rest and move on to your coverage of the 24-78 mariners and tired Eric Wedge interviews. I'm disgusted with King5.

Hey king5, Stuff your carPros ads and riveting Seattle storm coverage up your greazy assholes. Your days are numbered as a sportscaster too Silvia. Ill never eat dinner to king5 news again. I'd rather eat Enerson's cunt for dinner than watch you Silvia and kong5. . Lets fight!

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2013

both segments regarded ASJ and DUI. No questions about players to watch, interviews with Sark, new stadium impressions etc...King5 sports is as insignificant as Jean Emerson's "health Watch"

Paul Silvi is a cowardly cunt. Fans and viewers alike want to see the new stadium, hear from Sark etc, not drag this NO-NEWS ASJ piece out at 5:55 for Silivi's whopping 45:second sports slot.

You are done Silvia. Give ASJ a rest and move on to your coverage of the 24-78 mariners and tired Eric Wedge interviews. I'm disgusted with King5.

Hey king5, Stuff your carPros ads and riveting Seattle storm coverage up your greazy assholes. Your days are numbered as a sportscaster too Silvia. Ill never eat dinner to king5 news again. I'd rather eat Enerson's cunt for dinner than watch you Silvia and kong5. . Lets fight!

Do you beat your wife?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sark could have ended this drama by announcing a punishment (or no punishment). Blame him, not the dumbfuck media.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Do you beat your wife?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWbLk7BVsDg
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Do you beat your wife?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWbLk7BVsDg
    Best. HH Post. Ever.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    1. I thought Jean Enerson was dead

2. I'm laughing my guts out
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Emerson's cunt... almost lost my dinner there..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Sark could have ended this drama by announcing a punishment (or no punishment). Blame him, not the dumbfuck media.

The worst part is not one of us is surprised. Sark has never shown leadership to make these tough calls. He wants to be liked by EVERYONE is his problem. Why I've always said ASJ will be suspended for a quarter or even a half so he can appeal to nerds, but also keep the hard core fans happy. He'll make a compromise decision because he lacks balls and leadership.
  • theres a joke about Kathi Goertzens dead rotting cunt in here somewhere but I'm not that creative
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

theres a joke about Kathi Goertzens dead rotting cunt in here somewhere but I'm not that creative

Go Cougs!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Emerson's cunt... almost lost my puppylove's dinner there..

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club
    Hardcore Husky.... reaching new lows since 2012
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,900 Founders Club
    This thread.....wow

Explains why I don't watch the news much.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited June 2017
    Wow you sound old as fuck.