Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Bonaparte on why recruits should come to UW.

“I’ll have a better idea on signing day, but I think it’s been good. It’s exciting getting a chance to talk to some of these guys – believe me, we had a chance to have some of these conversations at our old place, as well. But when it comes to the things that this program offers — because let’s be honest, the kids we’re talking about, they’re not going to go to a place that has a bad stadium. They’re not going to be recruited by a place that has bad uniforms. They’re not going to be recruited by a place that has bad facilities. All the places they’re being recruited by have those things. So it’s more about, OK, what is different about coming to the University of Washington? And I think the culture that we’re building as a family, the coaching they’re going to be able to get, the camaraderie they’re going to have with the team – that’s the difference of what we bring to this place.”

Read more here: blog.thenewstribune.com/uwsports/2014/12/19/huskies-rb-coach-keith-bhonapha-talks-recruiting-more/#storylink=cpy

Comments