Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final 4 Poel

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    Arkansas is a tough team. I'm not sure beating Texas in their bowl will prove a whole lot to the retard SEC haters, but I think they win rather easily. They did well to overcome a bad start and won some games playing in the toughest division in football. Almost knocked off my Tide.

That team would probably beat most Pac-12 teams.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    PurpleJ said:

Arkansas is a tough team. I'm not sure beating Texas in their bowl will prove a whole lot to the retard SEC haters, but I think they win rather easily. They did well to overcome a bad start and won some games playing in the toughest division in football. Almost knocked off my Tide.

Well said
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Florida State

People been hatin on my Noles all year and all they've done is won.

Funny how beating Arkie by one is fine but beating Louisville by double digits is a red flag.

You know the routine. Beating Arkie by 1 only shows the true depth and power of the SEC West. Clearly one of the worst teams in the SEC West is better than the best teams in the ACC and the PAC 12.

People been hatin on my Noles all year and all they've done is won.

Funny how beating Arkie by one is fine but beating Louisville by double digits is a red flag.

You know the routine. Beating Arkie by 1 only shows the true depth and power of the SEC West. Clearly one of the worst teams in the SEC West is better than the best teams in the ACC and the PAC 12.
    Nailed it

That said, Arkansas isn't a terrible team, but they weren't held out of the top 25 due to the "rugged" SEC W. They just had about a 45 gayme SEC losing streak.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Oregon
    PurpleJ said:

The fact that they lost to A & M and Missouri, that they totally trounced Old Piss (who happened to beat Bama, who in turn needed overtime to beat a shitty LSU who has a middle school QB) doesn't mean that your Tide is a tad bit overrated. At all. Leave it to Oregon to pull down their pants and expose their asses at the end of the season.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    Great fucktarded transitive property reasoning, as always. Overrated teams don't compete for national titles in what was supposed to be a down year. Overrated teams don't get the opportunity to win 4 of the last 6 titles. Alabama is a dynasty right now. Oregon is still working on one. Good luck. You want Bama. They couldn't care less about who they beat to win it all. Roll Tide!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama

Like the Arizona game? ;) <-----------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    If Oregon wins, we're all gonna chant PAC PAC PAC at Husky Stadium for years to come.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Oregon
    PurpleJ said:

Great fucktarded transitive property reasoning, as always. Overrated teams don't compete for national titles in what was supposed to be a down year. Overrated teams don't get the opportunity to win 4 of the last 6 titles. Alabama is a dynasty right now. Oregon is still working on one. Good luck. You want Bama. They couldn't care less about who they beat to win it all. Roll Tide!

Really?

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

If Oregon wins, we're all gonna chant PAC PAC PAC at Husky Stadium for years to come.

I will be the classiest thing I've ever seen. Next to Nebraska.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama

PurpleJ said:

Really?

Your and idiot.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Florida State
    PurpleJ said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but we won't.

Only retarded southerners with inferiority complexes chant their conference name.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    Watch it with the regionalism.

#UnitedWeStand
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Only needed one option

Only needed one option

Good call Race
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    Butthurt jpg
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    I was right about Arkansas.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

It kills me that you fuckers can rationalize all this "yeah, but [the eye test]," shit in support of [Fill in Name of SEC team here] and IMMEDIATELY proceed to formalism to argue that Arizona was THE second best team in the Pac 10 when you know they weren't. Yes, they were technically the runner up, but they weren't the second best team in the Pac 12 anymore than USC was the best team in the Pac 10 in 1984.

And based on what I saw, Georgia Tech would beat most teams in the SEC West.

I really don't give a fuck, but I've always found selectivity to make one's point to be rather gay and fucktarded.

Please proceed.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alabama
    PurpleJ said:

You've been wrong about everything. I would give you credit for the times you were right, but I don't know when those were.

Arkansas lost to Missouri their last regular season game. They are trending up, but they were mediocre. MEDIOCRE.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

PurpleJ said:

You've been wrong about everything. I would give you credit for the times you were right, but I don't know when those were.

Arkansas lost to Missouri their last regular season game. They are trending up, but they were mediocre. MEDIOCRE.
    Wrong. Even worse. This is where you hold the Arizona line against the NASCAR groupies: Arkansas was THE worst team, as in dead last, in the SEC West, a division whose #1 screwed the dog yesterday and whose #2 did #2 all over the field against Georgia Tech.

Georgia Tech lost to FSU, and the Pac 12 champ rolled FSU, but got rolled by Arizona.

Ipso facto,

Arkansas would get rolled by AT LEAST Oregon and Arizona, and probably USC and UCLA (both of which beat Arizona). Fuck, Washington essentially beat Arizona, so I throw them in too, and everyone knows I'm never nice to Washington.